Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2015 - Trouble Bruin! Ranger Leaf jumped the King Shark! Just Ducky!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NHL 2015 - Trouble Bruin! Ranger Leaf jumped the King Shark! Just Ducky!

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    Surprise surprise, Backstrom isn't any good without a trap-happy team in front of him.
    He's also 36.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
      Surprise surprise, Backstrom isn't any good without a trap-happy team in front of him.
      He still only allowed 3 goals and on one of them the PK was horrible.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The word only does not belong in front of "allowed 3 goals". Especially on only 17 shots.
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
          The word only does not belong in front of "allowed 3 goals". Especially on only 17 shots.
          When the Wild's scoreline is "0"...who cares how many their goalie let in.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
            When the Wild's scoreline is "0"...who cares how many their goalie let in.
            Because it only doesn't matter in hindsight. The goalie's play can have influence on how the team plays in front of him.

MNS - forking genius.

MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
              Because it only doesn't matter in hindsight. The goalie's play can have influence on how the team plays in front of him.
              I'm aware of that.
              Still, blaming Backstrom when the offense put up a goose egg is stupid.
              If Backstrom's play is the reason they couldn't score, then this team is mentally soft and will win nothing.
              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

The offense looked good again and got a ton of chances. Anderson was awesome and shut them out. Therefore, Backstrom letting in soft goals on the other end of the ice must not be criticised. Got it.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                  The offense looked good again and got a ton of chances. Anderson was awesome and shut them out. Therefore, Backstrom letting in soft goals on the other end of the ice must not be criticised. Got it.
                  You'd fit in well with the other whiners at HFWild.
                  Anderson played well but I didn't think he was overly tested.
                  At what point does the offense actually take blame for not being able to score?
                  Backstrom didn't play well but again...
                  The. Wild. Were. Shut. Out.
                  Doesn't matter if he's lights out but lets in one...they still lose.
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

People aren't solely blaming Backstrom, they're saying he didn't help.

MNS - forking genius.

I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Heading to a meaningless Caps vs Canes game tonight. Picked up free tickets while I'm in town so my sister and I will be rocking Sioux jerseys tonight!

Comment

So much for the incredible depth the Wild told us they had this year.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                          I spose this game is Kuemper's fault then. Just blame the goaltender.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            I spose this game is Kuemper's fault then. Just blame the goaltender.
                            1.) The Wild actually look like crap in this one.

2.) Kuemper truly hasn't had any chance on these.

3.) NO ONE BLAMED JUST THE GOALTENDER.

Good God you guys are effing dense.

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                              1.) The Wild actually look like crap in this one.

2.) Kuemper truly hasn't had any chance on these.

3.) NO ONE BLAMED JUST THE GOALTENDER.

Good God you guys are effing dense.
                              Yep, blame those who disagree with you for being dense while you continue the constant whining every game.
                              Like I said, you'd fit in wonderfully at HF Wild.
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                                Yep, blame those who disagree with you for being dense while you continue the constant whining every game.
                                Like I said, you'd fit in wonderfully at HF Wild.
                                We weren't even disagreeing! I never put the blame solely on Backstrom! Dense!

Comment

Working...
                                X