Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014-2015 Minnesota State University, Mankato Season Thread: Shipping up to Boston?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
    They had 4800 in the building last weekend for UAA. MTU should fill the building. Excited to have you should be great weekend. We don't like changing that tide, by the way.
    Yea the Michigan tech game should be good stuff and near sell out each night. When will be the next time there is two top 10 teams play each other in Mankato?

Comment

• Re: 2014-2015 Minnesota State University, Mankato Season Thread: Shipping up to Bosto

How many guys will be able to suit up tomorrow/later today? Yikes. Sounds like illness and injury issues

Comment

• Originally posted by purpleinnebraska View Post
        How many guys will be able to suit up tomorrow/later today? Yikes. Sounds like illness and injury issues
        Yikes, at least we have a bye week.

Comment

• Re: 2014-2015 Minnesota State University, Mankato Season Thread: Shipping up to Bosto

Line chart is public. Fourth line is two guys; Jaden Schmeisser and Blake Thompson. 11 forwards, 2 of whom are defenseman. Yikes.
          AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
            Line chart is public. Fourth line is two guys; Jaden Schmeisser and Blake Thompson. 11 forwards, 2 of whom are defenseman. Yikes.
            What's up with Teddy and CJ? Saw Knowles go down last night. Not the other two.

Comment

• Originally posted by ole ole ole ole View Post
              What's up with Teddy and CJ? Saw Knowles go down last night. Not the other two.
              Illness.
              AF 99

Comment

Awfully good timing for the by-week.
                My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

No more #1 this week.
                  My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

• Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
                    No more #1 this week.
                    It was a good run. Now, get healthy on the bye week and then take care of business.

Comment

Originally posted by purpleinnebraska View Post
                      It was a good run. Now, get healthy on the bye week and then take care of business.
                      Apparently, they'll hold on to #1 in the pairwise. Barely. But they'll drop considerably in the polls.

Comment

• Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
                        Apparently, they'll hold on to #1 in the pairwise. Barely. But they'll drop considerably in the polls.
                        They'll be top five, not that it matters. Just don't end up being a different seed than North Dakota.
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                          Illness.
                          Wow! Half the team got sick for this past weekends games? I was wondering how they only got 1 point in AK...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pure Mel View Post
                            Wow! Half the team got sick for this past weekends games? I was wondering how they only got 1 point in AK...
                            For approximately 90 minutes, the Mavericks had 9 healthy forwards this weekend. Two were sick that didn't even make the trip, another hurt, and the rest were hurt and then sick as well. Saturday night line chart only had 11 forwards, two of whom were defenseman that don't play regular minutes. Needless to say, a perfect time for a bye week.
                            AF 99

Comment

That's the second time this year they've gotten really sick. You guys need to cook the meat more fully.
                              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                                That's the second time this year they've gotten really sick. You guys need to cook the meat more fully.
                                It's been a horrible year in this town for illness.
                                AF 99

Comment

Working...
                                X