• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WCHA Pick-em

Count me in
    GO SEAWOLVES!!

Comment

Count me in - I'll give it a go this year!

Any chance we could start a new thread for the new season? Or do we like having the history of prior years in the same thread? Just an idea.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick2009 View Post

Any chance we could start a new thread for the new season? Or do we like having the history of prior years in the same thread? Just an idea.
        I'd say new thread when it starts up.
        MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

I'll try it. If it's anything like my fantasy football league it'll take all my abilities to stay out of last place.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick2009 View Post

Yes, I will create a new thread when I post the schedule for the first week of picks.

Comment

Originally posted by TalonsUpPuckDown View Post
              I'll try it. If it's anything like my fantasy football league it'll take all my abilities to stay out of last place.
              Just pick UAH and LSSU to lose each week and you're mostly guaranteed points. Sorry Geoff and Laker Dude
              MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

Originally posted by stuckinwi View Post
                Just pick UAH and LSSU to lose each week and you're mostly guaranteed points. Sorry Geoff and Laker Dude
                Can't really argue, when I have been using that strategy myself, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Laker Dude View Post
                  Can't really argue, when I have been using that strategy myself, lol.
                  I struggle myself to pick Tech losses.

Fortunately it's not been a problem

Comment

Originally posted by stuckinwi View Post
                    I struggle myself to pick Tech losses.

Fortunately it's not been a problem
                    Agreed, the toughest games to pick are those involving the team you cheer for.

Comment

Saturday October 4th:
                      Michigan Tech @ Lake Superior
                      Michigan @ Ferris State

Sunday October 5th:

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
                        Saturday October 4th:
                        Michigan @ Ferris State

Sunday October 5th:
                        Laker Dude will post the list in a new thread. Those are last year's opening games I believe

Comment

Originally posted by klbaum1077 View Post
                          Saturday October 4th:
                          Michigan @ Ferris State

Sunday October 5th:
                          Congrats, you got all 3 right!

Comment

Working...
                          X