LSSU Lakers 2014-15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DopeyBaker View Post
    That is a great article that you posted. For you to claim Whitten is stockpiling, however, is clueless and wreckless on your part. You look like a bigger fool with every post you make.
    Your absolutely right.
    BLEED BLUE

Comment

• Re: LSSU Lakers 2014-15

*grabs for the popcorn*

This is entertaining.
      Silly, but entertaining.

Whitten is a good recruiter and he is certainly missed at Tech. He has plenty of coaching experience and has some incredible mentors to pull ideas from. Just like all new systems, they take time to mature and develop....and if the cupboard is fairly bare with only a few players to depend on, it can be a bit longer than expected, or first originally thought.

Comment

Originally posted by LakerBuff View Post
        When all is said and done, Whitten will have a nice stockpile of recruits - more than enough - so when they start de-commiting, he'll still have a roster to work with. Speculation at this point, but that's what they do at Tech and that's what he knows. I find it to be an unethical recruiting process - but hey, I'm old school.
        I can see my efforts to educate you a little were a complete waste of everyone's time. Or are you just being stubborn?
        Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
        USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by eye4talent View Post
          Jeff Jackson "stockpiles" like every other school. He has a 99 birthdate verbally committed. Apparently, Buff thinks it's 1988.
          I don't think that Whitten is stockpiling; but Jackson is an old friend and I assure you, he does not stockpile.

Comment

There's a video preview of the Notre Dame series available on the Lakers web site:

http://www.lssulakers.com/Lake_Super..._at_Notre_Dame

Comment

Lakers score a goal with 0.2 seconds left in the 1st period to cut the lead to 2-1. Both of these games are on national tv (NBCSP - channel 21 for Sault cable tv). Tomorrow's game is at 6pm.

Comment

Originally posted by DopeyBaker View Post
                Lakers score a goal with 0.2 seconds left in the 1st period to cut the lead to 2-1. Both of these games are on national tv (NBCSP - channel 21 for Sault cable tv). Tomorrow's game is at 6pm.
                have only watched one period of Laker hockey however imho it's a better team than some on this thread have led me to believe

Comment

Hockey east officiating blows.
                  BLEED BLUE

Comment

I'm amazed how many empty seats there are....way more empty seats than filled ones...

Comment

Aldridge to get the start in net Saturday night.

Chris Dilks thinks were on the right track: http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/2014...night-thoughts
                      Last edited by Bill; 10-18-2014, 12:28 PM.

Comment

2 to 1 15minutes left in the 2nd we've got us a hockey game.
                        Come on Lakers!

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                          2 to 1 15minutes left in the 2nd we've got us a hockey game.
                          Come on Lakers!
                          Way to jinx it, Seawolf! Lakers ran out of steam.

Comment

• The 3rd ND goal may have been offsides. Video evidence wasn't clear enough to overturn it. 4th and 5th goals were a result of turnovers from freshmen D and that was all she wrote. Lakers came close to tying up both games after initially being down by 2 goals but just couldn't get over that hump.

On the plus side, we got goals from both Perfetto and Globke this weekend. Offense looked decent at times, especially on Friday.

Comment

First 0-6 start to a season since 1998-99 and the worst start to a season was 1976-77 when we started 0-7. Hopefully we can avoid the negative record this weekend and get at least a split. Also hopefully Notre Dame plays in the Sault next year instead us going to South Bend AGAIN.
                              LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

Where are the Laker Faithful and the "Fire Whitten" posts - have they given up so early????

Comment

Working...
                                X