Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Wildcats 2014/2015 - Wait 'Til Next Year!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2014/2015 - Wait 'Til Next Year!!!

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
    OK...from what I was told when I called the Whitt box office to confirm game time, is that it's "kids day" at the Whitt (whatever that is) and they wanted to have enough time for families? Also, there's a men's bball game at 7, and other stuff going on so it seemed like the most "logical" time to have the game...
    Thanks for this heads up, Catsfan and HR. I would have missed the first couple of periods, as I am sure many will.

Comment

OMG no game tonight hole in the ice??? Guess water is coming up through the ice...tomorrows game is on as scheduled. Bummer!
      Last edited by HockeyRef; 11-21-2014, 05:32 PM.
      I'm just here for the hockey...

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
        OMG no game tonight hole in the ice???
        Sizable leak around UNH net (and I don't mean Adam Clark).
        The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

https://twitter.com/unhrecruitschc/s...41452191502336

Comment

• Originally posted by C-H-C View Post
            Sizable leak around UNH net (and I don't mean Adam Clark).
            Oh my 😀. Did you make it all the way down? We were 10 miles out when I got the call from our seat mates...

Comment

Couldn't make ice in the cow pasture tonight? That's quite unforgivable and unforgettable given the cold temps. Guess Lake Whitt is past its prime
              Last edited by all bear; 11-21-2014, 06:24 PM.
              sure why not

Comment

• Originally posted by all bear View Post
                Couldn't make ice in the cow pasture tonight? That's quite unforgivable and unforgettable given the cold temps. Guess Lake Whitt is past its prime
                Yep every dog...has his day 😉. First the score board ... Hey it's going around on FB that the techs actually drilled into the refrigeration pipes accidentally while setting the goal posts but that is just a rumor at the point!

Comment

Okay I'm ****ed.

Edit: ***! Get an effin clue. This is bulll chit!
                  Last edited by e.cat; 11-21-2014, 07:02 PM.
                  UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

• Originally posted by e.cat View Post
                    Okay I'm ****ed.

Edit: ***! Get an effin clue. This is bulll chit!
                    e.cat didya drive down from Maine? And who might you be directing your rath toward? Could it be...BS35 or whatever the current number is? 😉 Thinking of our pal Snively65 who is no doubt suffering through a 4-0 Harvard v Bentley game...

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                      I will be happy if the Cats can score a PPG or two this weekend, and agree that it will be interesting to see if Bentley can score PPGs against a superb PK.
                      Being down 4-0 now, any Bentley PPG(s) will likely be meaningless, and even less likely a GWG.

Maybe they will pull out a *win* on the SOG's.
                      Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                      Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                        e.cat didya drive down from Maine? And who might you be directing your rath toward? Could it be...BS35 or whatever the current number is? 😉 Thinking of our pal Snively65 who is no doubt suffering through a 4-0 Harvard v Bentley game...
                        No! I was all set to watch the game on FCS and go down to Durham tomorrow. Snives must be beside himself. *** is going on at the Whitt? Get your act together. Get some people in there who know how to run the clock and put in a net peg!
                        UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                          Yep every dog...has his day 😉. First the score board ... Hey it's going around on FB that the techs actually drilled into the refrigeration pipes accidentally while setting the goal posts but that is just a rumor at the point!
                          Find that hard to believe as they would have to drill through concrete.....though I suppose the cement could have failed after 18 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hux View Post
                            Find that hard to believe as they would have to drill through concrete.....though I suppose the cement could have failed after 18 years.
                            They are saying its a refrigeration issue of sorts ...

Comment

Pretty sure they had a refrigeration issue when I was a student as it was ammonia based and they promptly changed it soon after
                              Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

The crew did have to jack-hammer (electric) through the cement to get to the leak. It took about an hour to excavate a 6" x 3' slot in the cement.

Comment

Working...
                                X