Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014-2015 Minnesota Women's Hockey: The Maroon & Gold Strike Back!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2014-2015 Minnesota Women's Hockey: The Maroon & Gold Strike Back!

It's the end of an era. Tomorrow night the Gopher women's hockey team will be playing up in Bemidji State and I won't be there. Instead, I'll be training at the new job. It will be the first WCHA league or playoff game I have missed since February 11, 2012 in Columbus.

Comment

Originally posted by Eeyore View Post
      It's the end of an era. Tomorrow night the Gopher women's hockey team will be playing up in Bemidji State and I won't be there. Instead, I'll be training at the new job. It will be the first WCHA league or playoff game I have missed since February 11, 2012 in Columbus.
      That's a good run. Good luck with the job and hopefully you won't miss too many games!

Comment

Has Bemidji gotten their stuff together per video availability yet?
        Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brookyone View Post
          Has Bemidji gotten their stuff together per video availability yet?
          Yes, although it's AmericaOne and $8 per game, so I don't think you can go back and see it again or take another look at plays.

You can buy a month for $30. Better than last year though

Comment

I had not done anything with AmericaOne and the Octoshape app since last season. When I checked my installation I was not surprised to find some technical issues. I was at first not able to get the video demo to run. I had to update some things on my browser and restart a couple of times. I had to invest about 20 minutes to get the thing operating properly again. So just a warning to anyone who like me hasn't been to AmericaOne recently, don't wait until the last minute.
            Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Comment

Originally posted by ManBehindTheCurtain View Post
              I had not done anything with AmericaOne and the Octoshape app since last season. When I checked my installation I was not surprised to find some technical issues. I was at first not able to get the video demo to run. I had to update some things on my browser and restart a couple of times. I had to invest about 20 minutes to get the thing operating properly again. So just a warning to anyone who like me hasn't been to AmericaOne recently, don't wait until the last minute.
              Thanks for the warning.

Comment

Some reading material for you:

Ramsey's plans for the future: http://www.mndaily.com/sports/featur...s-after-hockey

Gophers playing for the national team in Sweden: http://www.mndaily.com/sports/womens...-championships

Comment

Also former Gopher Natalie Darwitz expressing her opinion on where the Minnesota Girls High School State Tournament should be played: http://www.mngirlshockeyhub.com/news...le/show/481396
                  Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                    Also former Gopher Natalie Darwitz expressing her opinion on where the Minnesota Girls High School State Tournament should be played: http://www.mngirlshockeyhub.com/news...le/show/481396
                    I admit I was glad to see her comment. We're not supposed to talk about it anymore, but if that tournament was in Ridder there would be some games that would be unbelievably exciting for those players and everybody in the place. The kids would be screaming, the place would be packed and loud!!
                    Last edited by KTDC; 02-20-2015, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Congratulations on the new job!

Comment

Originally posted by wwhyte View Post
                        Congratulations on the new job!
                        Thanks. After seven years of unemployment it's a really nice change. I'm being paid to be somewhere.

Comment

So...I've given up trying to access the video.
                          Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brookyone View Post
                            So...I've given up trying to access the video.
                            they have an updated HD Octoshape plugin. I had to uninstall the old one, dowload and install the new one, followed by a restart of both the browser and the full computer. About 20 minutes of fooling around. I have it running now and the picture quality is among the very best of the season.
                            Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Comment

It's really nerve wracking to just have the live box score feed. How do you guys do this?

Comment

It's really nerve wracking to just have the live box score feed. How do you guys do this?
                                Listening to the Beaver Radio Network!

http://beaverradionetwork.com/?p=4811
                                Millsy

NCAA TOURNAMENT 2005, 2006, 2009, 2010!
                                FROZEN FOUR 2009!

"Like" The BeaverPond's Facebook Page

BEMIDJI STATE BEAVERS!
                                NAIA National Champs: 1968, '69, '70, '71, '73, '79, '80
                                NCAA D-III National Champs: 1986
                                NCAA D-II National Champs: 1984, '93, '94, '95, '97
                                NCAA D-I National Champs: 20??
                                Perfect 31-0 in 1983-84
                                Holders of an NCAA Mens Record 43 straight wins (Nov. 8, 1983-Jan. 1, 1985)

Comment

Working...
                                X