Official Video Games Thread VIII: Titans are destined to fall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Video Games Thread VIII: Titans are destined to fall

PS Classic coming December 3. 20 pre-loaded games, including Tekken and Final Fantasy VII.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
      PS Classic coming December 3. 20 pre-loaded games, including Tekken and Final Fantasy VII.
      Already pre ordered.
      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

I'm kinda curious as to why we don't have a full game list for the PS1 Classic. Are they trying to nail down 3rd party options?
        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

4:55 has happened! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gum4GI2Jr0s

Comment

Forza Horizon 4 early access starts Friday.

Seasons change every thursday.
            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
            NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
              Forza Horizon 4 early access starts Friday.
              This plays great on the xb1x. Interesting that they dont start you in the horizon event (wristbands) right away. A long prologue takes you through the seasons and about 20 races (you could do more) before you earn your spot in Horizon.
              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Microsoft owns Turn 10. So, of course there is a Halo themed race in FH4.

I dont play Halo, so it didnt do anything for me. But they added vehicles, the armor, and voice acting to what is essentially an off road race (against time).
                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Red Dead Redemption 2 is out Friday. Cowboy up!
                  Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

So excited!
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                      Red Dead Redemption 2 is out Friday. Cowboy up!
                      Review embargo has been lifted. Critics seem to universally love it (9/10, 5/5, etc.).
                      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Word to the wise: RDR2 has a huge install of nearly 100GB. It comes with 2 discs! An install disc and a play disc.
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

That’s absurd. I remember reading that and thinking, there’s no way.
                          Code:
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I saw XBox people shocked at the pre-load when it downloaded 100GB. Lots of games are getting that large, Gears of War 4 is over 100. Forza 7 is almost 100. And I think the Halo MCC collection is almost 100.

Sucks if you have a data cap on your cable connection.

*Edit* So glad when the wife upgraded our XBox to the X she bought an 8TB hard drive to go with.

*Edit 2* Also amazed that Rockstar spend the time to enhance RDR (360 Backwards Compatible) for the XBox X. As a 360 game being unconverted to 4k, it looks da** near modern. The backwards compatibility XBox offers has been fantastic. Also, Games With Gold has been an amazing way to expand my games collection. I have almost 80 XBox games, half are "waiting to install" because I got them free and haven't wanted to play them yet .
                            Last edited by aparch; 10-27-2018, 09:59 AM.
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

I went with digital version of rdr2 for xbox. They do game sharing better than ps4. No nonsense primary acct restrictions. With ps4 physical is easier to share with the wife.

Bonus that the one X is the best version of rdr2. Full 4k res and 30fps lock (essentially).

Oddly, the one s/one version is the worst graphically.
                              Last edited by JF_Gophers; 10-27-2018, 10:29 AM.
                              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Someday my current plasma will die, hopefully the technology at the time will have progressed and equal the color and dark performance of a plasma. Until then, I’m locked at HD. :-/
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X