Official Video Games Thread VIII: Titans are destined to fall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Video Games Thread VIII: Titans are destined to fall

Watched Microsoft and Bethesda E3 shows. Not a ton for me to be excited about.

Elder scrolls 6 is confirmed but multiple years away.

Elder Scrolls Blades for mobile is meh.

Fallout 76 is online, so likely losing any mod replayability.

Sekiro looks good, but ill be terrible at it, like any Souls game.

I am hyped for Forza Horizon 4. So there's that i guess.
    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

The Division 2 looks great, but I'm fearing that it will need teammates to play. Hoping it is solo for sure and co-op if you want (like the first one). I'm sure we'll get more from Ubi's conference this morning.

I'm excited for Forza Horizon 4 also and curious about Kingdom Hearts 3.

*Edit*
      I am also surprised how many free and deeply discounted games I have for the XBox one. 44 games installed, 28 waiting to install. And of those, only eight are physical disks.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

PS4 and Square Enix pressers werent great. Most of this E3 feels like a letdown.

Death Stranding looks amazing, but i dont understand the actual gameplay yet.

Super Hero fans will like the new Spider-man. Not my thing.

If you like samurai, Ghost should be right up your ally.

Last of Us 2, all anyone can talk about is 2 women kissing. That doesnt bode well for the game itself. But im sure it'll be fine.
        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

I dont even know what i want from Nintendo press today (12 pm et).

Theyll probably announce video streaming. Show some Starlink with Fox. Maybe talk online services. Oh, and also show the Mario+Rabids donkey kong dlc footage.

Not sure what 1st party item they'd show. I doubt they have a Mario or Zelda ready. Metroid?

Eta. I spose we'll see Let's Go Pokemon, and Smash Bros. also.
          Last edited by JF_Gophers; 06-12-2018, 07:51 AM.
          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

A lot of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate from Nintendo. With every character ever used being included.
            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
              A lot of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate from Nintendo. With every character ever used being included.
              Ice Climbers infinites for days.

My dream presentation: announce Reggie for Smash in the middle of his presentation. I would give Nintendo a basket of chicken tenders if they did that.
              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                PS4 and Square Enix pressers werent great. Most of this E3 feels like a letdown.

Death Stranding looks amazing, but i dont understand the actual gameplay yet.

Super Hero fans will like the new Spider-man. Not my thing.

If you like samurai, Ghost should be right up your ally.

Last of Us 2, all anyone can talk about is 2 women kissing. That doesnt bode well for the game itself. But im sure it'll be fine.
                We’re approaching the end of a console generation, and with games being so expensive and time consuming to develop, we’ll rarely get E3’s like we used to.
                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Steam summer sale starts tomorrow.

May Gaben have mercy on your wallets.
                  Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Saints Row 2 was 4 bucks, so I took a flyer.

Runs...okay I guess - some pretty severe framerate drops even with Gentlemen of the Row installed, I can see why it's regarded as an awful port.

Comment

Really enjoying Conan Exiles. There's a lot to do. If you have the staying power you can put a lot of time into the game and not be done. Some people have plowed through it all already. I imagine they had a group. With a group you could get through faster but playing solo for the most part takes a lot of time and effort.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I love a good park management sim. So I'm playing a ton of Jurassic Park Evolution.

I believe there are 48 total dinos to get. Including ones from Fallen Kingdom, and the designer hybrids.
                        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

50/20 mode on Ultimate Custom Night has been beaten by a little known Czech YouTuber named Rhemery.

People (including the creator) legitimately thought this mode would turn out to be impossible. It required a Twitch Plays Pokemon level of effort and RNG luck.

The run, so you can see how insane this is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oL6VUFkEDaY
                          Last edited by Twitch Boy; 07-08-2018, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Been playing an indie lately. MachiaVillian.

You control monsters in a mansion building/management sim. Goal is to kill visitors efficiently and without suspicion.

Also been couch co-oping Divinity Original Sin with the wife.
                            Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Picked up NCAA Basketball 2010 (ps3) and NCAA Football 2013 (360).

They did not.have the 2014 football or i would have gotten that one. But 2013 has RG3.

Also got Monster Hunter World for half off, new.
                              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Scored an unopened copy of NCAA Football 2014 from Gamestop.
                                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Working...
                                X