Official Video Games Thread VIII: Titans are destined to fall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Cost was dropped but so were accrual rates for credits.

Edit: I’m not sure why I care. I wasn’t going to buy it and had no interest. I guess I like seeing EA feel pain. Horrible company.
    I was going to buy it but all this stuff is making me hold off. Maybe when the price drops when TLJ is released. Problem is the single-player campaign is Canon and likely to be relevant to the saga trilogies. I might just watch the cut scenes when Alex posts them on his Star Wars Explained channel.

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
      EA has always been horrible, so we probably wont see that. Plus they just dropped the cost of those characters by 75%.
      They also cut the earnings during gameplay 75%, so it's a wash.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
        They also cut the earnings during gameplay 75%, so it's a wash.
        From what I understand it doesn't even matter. If you've unlocked Vader and there's already someone in your lobby playing Vader you won't be able to play him until someone kills him - which is nearly impossible.

There's a YouTube video from a guy who bought tons of loot boxes and unlocked every hero/villain in the game. He estimates that he will be virtually unstoppable in the game for months, probably even longer.

Comment

• Re: Official Video Games Thread VIII: Titans are destined to fall

In happier news. Demon Gaze 2 releases today. 1st jrpg dungeon crawler on PS4 (previously just Vita).
          PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
            From what I understand it doesn't even matter. If you've unlocked Vader and there's already someone in your lobby playing Vader you won't be able to play him until someone kills him - which is nearly impossible.

There's a YouTube video from a guy who bought tons of loot boxes and unlocked every hero/villain in the game. He estimates that he will be virtually unstoppable in the game for months, probably even longer.
            I wish I were rich enough to drop an estimated $400 per hero and get them all.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I'll never forgive EA for ruining Bioware, so they've been dead to me for awhile.

Comment

I haven’t bought an EA game since the last NCAA Football game.

Man, I forgot how many great games Bioware releases over the years.
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  I wish I were rich enough to drop an estimated $400 per hero and get them all.
                  He's a professional streamer so 1) he has the money 2) he can probably write it off as a business investment

No, I'm not kidding.

Comment

https://youtu.be/XmF_Mrsy8AQ

Pretty Good Gaming sums up the Battlefront II issues.

Comment

It's Pokemon eve!
                      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

All in-game currency/microtransactions/loot crate purchases in Battlefront 2 have been suspended.

ETA: Apparently the talking mouse is now involved, and he is NOT happy. Hot dog hot dog hot diggity dog.
                        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Whoa. I did NOT see that coming.
                          Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                            Hot dog hot dog hot diggity dog.
                            I will melt your soul.
                            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                              https://youtu.be/XmF_Mrsy8AQ

Pretty Good Gaming sums up the Battlefront II issues.
                              "Lute boxes"?

Like lutefisk?
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                                I will melt your soul.
                                Did you ask for one whole hour?

Well here you go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY7hFRg2jvw
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X