Official Video Games Thread VIII: Titans are destined to fall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Video Games Thread VIII: Titans are destined to fall

The 10 coin penalty for dying is secretly the most evil part of the game.

Doesn't seem like much, but 50 attempts on that P-switch challenge on Dark Side later...do the math.
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

4K TV bought. Done and done!

55" Samsung 4K HDR and at a reasonable price.
      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Speaking of hemorrhaging coins...I just unlocked SPOILER Darker Side of the Moon END SPOILER.

OH HELL NO.
        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

South Park: Phone Destroyer (mobile) is out. Only negative is forced PVP as part of story advancement. Which means you end up losing to p2w a lot. Makes for a frustrating grind to move the story.
          Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
          NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Take 2 will not be satisfied until you just have your paycheck direct deposited into its account.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
              Take 2 will not be satisfied until you just have your paycheck direct deposited into its account.
              Do they own Ubisoft?
              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                South Park: Phone Destroyer (mobile) is out. Only negative is forced PVP as part of story advancement. Which means you end up losing to p2w a lot. Makes for a frustrating grind to move the story.
                That is highly disappointing. I had high hopes for the game. No more.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Attended a haunted pinball tournament this weekend. A haunted house, with each room themed around a different machine. Really a neat idea.

One of the machines was brand new on the market and to our knowledge is the only one in the state of Colorado (and was the one I was actually seeking out to play, then I found the tournament.)

(And yes, I'm aware it's a little late in the year for haunted houses, but it worked, so eh.)

Comment

A person posted on Reddit to complain about the Pay-to-Win nature of Battlefront II. The response from EA is now the most down-voted post in the history of the platform.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                      A person posted on Reddit to complain about the Pay-to-Win nature of Battlefront II. The response from EA is now the most down-voted post in the history of the platform.
                      At the time of this post, it was at -465,000. The previous record was held by some moron who wanted to get the most downvoted post or something like that. He only got -24,000 votes.
                      Here's the EA post:
                      https://np.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBatt...ocked/dppum98/
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        At the time of this post, it was at -465,000. The previous record was held by some moron who wanted to get the most downvoted post or something like that. He only got -24,000 votes.
                        Here's the EA post:
                        https://np.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBatt...ocked/dppum98/
                        You must have a real sense of pride and accomplishment for posting that link!

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                          You must have a real sense of pride and accomplishment for posting that link!
                          It only took me five and a half years to earn enough credits to post.
                          Code:
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I'm starting a pool for the first website to churn out a "Millennials are killing video games" screed when the sales on this go in the dumper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                              I'm starting a pool for the first website to churn out a "Millennials are killing video games" screed when the sales on this go in the dumper.
                              EA has always been horrible, so we probably wont see that. Plus they just dropped the cost of those characters by 75%.
                              Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance

Comment

Cost was dropped but so were accrual rates for credits.

Edit: I’m not sure why I care. I wasn’t going to buy it and had no interest. I guess I like seeing EA feel pain. Horrible company.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X