X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
    The kid is a dam good hockey player.

If you liked Billy Arnold's game, you'll like this kid.
    If you liked Chris Collin's game, you'll like this kid.
    If you liked Steven Gionta's game, you'll like this kid.
    I see all three of those guys in Spiro's game.
    please stop

Comment

• Re: Boston College Season 2014 - 2015 Thread: PART I

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
      please stop
      Tell me his weaknesses on the ice. Tell me why you think he is a flash in the pan.
      Last edited by FiveHole12; 10-25-2014, 12:18 PM.
      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

fivehole, don't bother. hoky acts as if he's able to watch every hockey east game. and, courtesy of the harvard thread:

"This is Harvards year for the Beanpot. BC sucks this year and wont get any better."

welp, let's just call it a year right now. amazing to me that some of you actually value this moron's opinion.

Comment

for clarification, BC could field an all-blind team and i'd still take my chances over a ted donato coached team

Comment

You bring up some very good points there J.D.
            'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
              fivehole, don't bother. hoky acts as if he's able to watch every hockey east game. and, courtesy of the harvard thread:

"This is Harvards year for the Beanpot. BC sucks this year and wont get any better."

welp, let's just call it a year right now. amazing to me that some of you actually value this moron's opinion.
              and BC wasnt a one line team.....

I will defer to Coach York on this one. Arnold never set in the stands for multiple games and neither did Collins

Comment

Hoky, you're not fooling anyone. During the year last year you railed against BC and then later amended it to BC and UML were the two best in the league. BC beat Lowell when it counted and gave Union the toughest challenge of their 4 tourney wins. No shame losing to that Union team. You were wrong about BC last year even though you're way too stubborn to ever admit you're wrong about anything. What a tired act.

Comment

Hoky, you're not fooling anyone. During the year last year you railed against BC and then later amended it to BC and UML were the two best in the league. BC beat Lowell when it counted and gave Union the toughest challenge of their 4 tourney wins. No shame losing to that Union team. You were wrong about BC last year even though you're way too stubborn to ever admit you're wrong about anything. What a tired act.
                  BC gave Union a tough game? ok...No one else saw that. outside couple late flukes, total ***** kicking

I was first on Union 4+ years ago when no one else ever mentioned them. Was I wrong on them as well?

bray on my foolish friend, bray on

bet you that Harvard beats BC in beanpot.

Biggest one line team in last 25 years.

Comment

you can't read. i said BC gave Union the toughest of their 4 tourney games. i'm not going to debate a turd like you on the "level of that toughness". you are a union/rick bennett homer. that is certainly your right, but spare me the BS please.

you like to avoid the topic at hand and bring things into the equation that nobody has questioned. you are very good at deflecting. now please go back to breaking down the film from every game in college hockey last night. oh, and i noticed the bruins are really thin on defense and just called up trotman and morrow. what happened to warsofsky's NHL career that you promised us? fraud.

so you're taking harvard over BU on the first monday? or are you predicting a consolation game meeting between BC and Harvard?

Comment

you can't read. i said BC gave Union the toughest of their 4 tourney games. i'm not going to debate a turd like you on the "level of that toughness". you are a union/rick bennett homer. that is certainly your right, but spare me the BS please.

you like to avoid the topic at hand and bring things into the equation that nobody has questioned. you are very good at deflecting. now please go back to breaking down the film from every game in college hockey last night. oh, and i noticed the bruins are really thin on defense and just called up trotman and morrow. what happened to warsofsky's NHL career that you promised us? fraud.

so you're taking harvard over BU on the first monday? or are you predicting a consolation game meeting between BC and Harvard?
                      how is dumoulins nhl carear going??

i know what you said and i meant BC, they didnt give Union a great game. Union pounded them 2 years in a row

Harvard will beat BC in beanpot. count on it

Comment

you won't answer my questions so why should i answer yours???

always a pleasure banging my head against this wall

Comment

you won't answer my questions so why should i answer yours???

always a pleasure banging my head against this wall
                          and it shows

Never said Warsofsky would have a big nhl carear. do know one thing, him and dumoukin have played same number of nhl gms, warsofsky has twice as many points and scored a goal. dumoulin zero goals.
                          Last edited by Hokydad; 10-25-2014, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                            I will defer to Coach York on this one. Arnold never set in the stands for multiple games and neither did Collins
                            Neither did S. Gionta.
                            What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? Spiro has sat in the stands for three YEARS. None of those guys did. I merely stated I saw similarities between this kid's game and those 3, as observed by having watched them, and currently watching Spiro. He 's got the tireless energy of a S. Gionta/Arnold, and the ability to score (Collins).

If you're going to defer to Coach York, then why'd you tell me to please stop? You are some kind of special hokey.

Comment

• Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                              Neither did S. Gionta.
                              What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? Spiro has sat in the stands for three YEARS. None of those guys did. I merely stated I saw similarities between this kid's game and those 3, as observed by having watched them, and currently watching Spiro. He 's got the tireless energy of a S. Gionta/Arnold, and the ability to score (Collins).

If you're going to defer to Coach York, then why'd you tell me to please stop? You are some kind of special hokey.
                              he has the ability to score like Collins? Is that a joke

Comment

wowzers, just like the good ole days. I went out for a while and had some stuff to read when I got back, nice! Is Harvard still in the Beanpot?

Comment

Working...
                                X