• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Season 2014 - 2015 Thread: PART I

classic college hockey game

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      Needed that one. Agganis continues to be home away from home.
      was huge, need to play well in Orono and it doesnt get any easier after that, another big one mid week at home vs Mack. Demko - OC , both were off the charts great

Comment

That was a very well played hockey game. Except for the flurry leading up to BU's first goal, that was quite a team defensive performance. Dang if these Eagles aren't starting to look like a good hockey team.

They can't afford to lay back at all. Have to bring that game every night to be successful. Hopefully they don't let up at Maine. That's a tough place to scratch out a win.
        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

GIFs!

http://www.bcinterruption.com/boston...14-2015-season

That was fun.
          Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
          Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
          Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Ha that clip of eichel reminds me of "controller unplugged" video of ovechkin doing the same thing

Comment

Returning for my first post in years just to giddily point out that BC is now 11-3-1 at Agganis.

That is all.
              Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

I'm sure someone could find it easier than myself, but Harvard also has a very good record in the few times they've played there.

Comment

up to #16 in the PWR.......another huge game sunday. UML toyed with Maine at Alfond last night where we always have problems. Gotta take care of business

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                    Ha that clip of eichel reminds me of "controller unplugged" video of ovechkin doing the same thing

haha yup

http://blogsohardsports.com/wp-conte...roller-GIF.gif

A couple of years ago I asked for TOI stats for Dumo & Cross. Last night wanted them for Eichel, He was on the ice the entire night

Noah's best game by far

Comment

11-3-1 at the EggAnus? I knew we won there a lot, but that's downright laughable.

Regarding Eichel, he was absolutely invisible last night. If he's the next face of American hockey, this country is doomed. The only time I saw anything that resembled Eichel is when that moron jumped the glass and ran onto the ice (typical BU class, by the way.)
                      1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2018

Boston College Hockey: It's just that we're better than you.

B Who? Oh, you mean "Sux 2 B.U."

Comment

Comcast 262 tomorrow at 3

Comment

I had heard that they moved the game up to 1 PM to prevent Patriots conflict
                          BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                          -
                          Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Update: I must have heard wrong, because every website (including Maine's) still lists it at 3. My bad.
                            BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                            -
                            Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Still listed at 3:00 on Verizon Fios, channel 300.
                              'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                                I watched the highlights this morning. One thing stood out on the first goal, from Hanifin on the 5 x 3. Couldn't have Fitzgerald been called for a penalty when he moved O'Connor's stick further away from the crease? Fitzgerald wasn't the one who knocked the stick out of O'Connor's hand, but he definitely moved it "out of the way."

Comment

Working...
                                X