Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014-2015 College Football Thread: A New Era Begins..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2014-2015 College Football Thread: A New Era Begins..

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    I think I hate Penn State more than Michigan now. Their fan base is still touting the same BS narrative that they did nothing wrong and shouldn't have been punished.

I wouldn't be surprised if they're already planning to put the JoePa statue back up.
    I was somewhat joking about the statue, but I guess I should have been more serious.
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Was that from today!?!???!
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Was that from today!?!???!
        Literally within the past 1-2 hours.

https://twitter.com/onwardstate

Comment

They're marching to the stadium right now. Someone brought a cut out of JoePa, they were chanting 409! 409! 409! (JoePa wins pre-sanction). They didn't learn anything. Deserved the death penalty.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

Jesus ****ing Christ.

These are probably the same fcukwads who are *****ing about ray rice and completely ignoring the horrific acts that occurred under the watch of school administrators and the coach of the program. Not just ignored by the administration but actively covered up. And that extends to that scumbag coach paterno as well. He used to be an idol of mine growing up. When I found out he covered this up, I lost every shred of respect I had for him.

These students and every single one of their alumni who support this crap are all child rape enablers. This makes me ****ing sick.

**** Penn State and anyone who still looks up to paterno.
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by HumRsky View Post
              Just because I was curious, I looked it up. At the end of the play in question there was 2:19 left in regulation and Miami had one timeout left. OSU had to punt from their own 32 instead of having a first down from their own 42. We'll obviously never know what would've happened, but I think it's extremely likely that OSU wins in regulation if that is called correctly, and in the end the team that deserved to win ("deserved" meaning how they played that night, any violations occurring within either program not withstanding) won the game and people often forget blown call #1 that probably led to blown call #2.
              You're point about the B1G sucking for decades is accurate.
              FWIW, 2:19 left in regulation back in 2002 isn't the same as 2:19 left in regulation today. 2:19 back in 2002 with a 25 second play clock and 1 timeout was plenty of time for Miami to force a 3 and out, and, assuming that Miami would return the ensuing punt 50+ yards, there would be plenty of time for them to get the game-tying FG. That being said, this blown call didn't cost Ohio State the game. The blown PI call literally cost Miami the title.
              North Dakota
              National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Penn State fans are seriously like a cult.
                They dress similarly, all wearing white.
                They display a near fanatic devotion to their leader, dismissing and ignoring anything that goes against the belief that is he perfect.
                They cover up and excuse child molestation.
                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

That's terrifyingly accurate.
                  Code:

Comment

Does Penn State still have to suffer the punishment of playing in the B1G?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Or does the big ten still have to suffer the punishment of being affiliated with penn state.
                      Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        Or does the big ten still have to suffer the punishment of being affiliated with penn state.
                        This. Hard to believe it only took two days to up the embarrassment of Saturday.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

No ****ing ****.

This has been an absolute **** day for all of us as humans. I'm so disgusted right now.
                          Code:

Comment

**** penn state. First they ruin college hockey, then all of the events leading to today. Gross.
                            AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                              That was 1994, not 1990. In 1990, their big running back was Eric Bieniemy.
                              Who was permanently banned from campus for choking a female parking attendant among other things, until they wanted him back as a coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                                **** penn state. First they ruin college hockey...
                                I don't know, it was all downhill after the WCHA expanded past 8 teams.
                                If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Working...
                                X