Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014-2015 College Football Thread: A New Era Begins..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2014-2015 College Football Thread: A New Era Begins..

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Yeah, but Heather Cox hasn't been penetrated by Bret Bielema. So she's got that going for her.
    The goggles! They do nothing!
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

*shudder*
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

ND's gonna screw around and win this thing, aren't they?
        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Not if the refs can help it.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

****it.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Notre Dame got screwed much in the same way a co-ed will be at FSU's celebration party tonight.
              BGSU Class of 2017

Comment

That was a textbook pick penalty. On the other hand, that's the first time I can ever remember a textbook pick being called.
                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

looked like an easy call to make IMO

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                    looked like an easy call to make IMO
                    But it's ND, so they're used to having those overlooked.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

drunj.
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

My god Winston has a punchable face. What an ********
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                          That was a textbook pick penalty. On the other hand, that's the first time I can ever remember a textbook pick being called.
                          Usually there's an attempt to make it look like your running a route, that might be the most blatant pick I've ever seen, he looked like he was run blocking.

Comment

With this loss, Alabama can be penciled in and all the teams can be from the South. Because the loser of the Ole Miss/Miss St. game shouldn't drop as they lost to the other team. Meanwhile Notre Dame should probably drop at least 10 spots for losing on the road to the #2 team in the country. Michigan St. should also drop even though they won by 30 because they could be the biggest threat to ruining the SEC & FSU party. Got to cut that off before it even has a chance.
                            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                              With this loss, Alabama can be penciled in and all the teams can be from the South. Because the loser of the Ole Miss/Miss St. game shouldn't drop as they lost to the other team. Meanwhile Notre Dame should probably drop at least 10 spots for losing on the road to the #2 team in the country. Michigan St. should also drop even though they didn't play because they could be the biggest threat to ruining the SEC & FSU party. Got to cut that off before it even has a chance.
                              Psst.... Michigan State did play. Beat Indiana 56-17.

Herbie and Fowler kept saying whoever lost, it would probably ruin their playoff chances, but I fail to see how this game is any different for ND than Oregon was for MSU. And if ND went on to go undefeated I don't really see how a last second loss would've kicked out FSU, except for the fact it was at home.

I hope the "THREE STRAIGHT TOP TENS OMG!!!!" for MS St. will end, because it's pretty obvious LSU and A&M are nowhere near top 10 teams.
                              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                                With this loss, Alabama can be penciled in and all the teams can be from the South. Because the loser of the Ole Miss/Miss St. game shouldn't drop as they lost to the other team. Meanwhile Notre Dame should probably drop at least 10 spots for losing on the road to the #2 team in the country. Michigan St. should also drop even though they won by 30 because they could be the biggest threat to ruining the SEC & FSU party. Got to cut that off before it even has a chance.
                                Wow Dirty, I didn't know you wore so much tinfoil.

Comment

Working...
                                X