No announcement yet.

New to College Hockey - Who to follow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New to College Hockey - Who to follow?

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    Be careful. You're going to offend all 5 of their fans.
    They have 8 fans, depending upon which meds Old Pio's reacting to at that moment.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
      That was actually an inside joke for bbdl. We were playing Cards Against Humanity, and the card was, "We were promised _____ and then _____ happened."

He played two cards that made that statement become: "We were promised hope, and then Obama happened."
      I believe I won that round.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        I believe I won that round.
        You won the whole night with that remark, actually.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

You know, it's hard to tell if the guy is serious or a poseur. But he did say you know, maine, NH, vermont. I guess you could include mass in that. Sooo, given that, I'd go with Holy Cross. Penn st is too far away.
          MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by Boomchenko View Post
            Hey everyone. Very new to hockey and even more so when it comes to College Hockey. Being from Australia I don't get to see much hockey on TV but the little I have watched has really made an impression. I've been to the US a few times, mainly Northeast(ME, NH, VT) and don't know what college teams to keep an eye on. I like supporting up and coming teams that are developing, rather then year in and year out stud programs. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

-Boom.
            To start figuring things out, we need you to answer this question:

Which way does the water in your toilet flow?
            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

Down?
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

Trick question. Why would you flush if its water in the toilet?
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Well the Coriolis Effect has no effect on my toilet flushing, but I filled the bowl up this morning after a big night out, and it all flushed away...that's all I care about!
                  VICTORY HOCKEY LEAGUE - www.vhlforum.com
                  SIM LEAGUE HOCKEY AT IT'S BEST

Comment

Did you twoop?

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Did miss anything? Did you want me to bring nachos?

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                      -Blackadder
                      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                      -Casablanca
                      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                        Did miss anything? Did you want me to bring nachos?
                        Only if it will help create a powerhouse.
                        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                          Only if it will help create a powerhouse.
                          We're probably running out of a in jokes right now, but I have it on good authority that some area clown put a bump on MEg's head. Senanicans. UHN Skating Mother Theresas.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                          -Blackadder
                          -Casablanca
                          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

I know you and I can go into the way-back machine, if need be. There's a couple more I've got in my back pocket. Like UNH's Bridesmaid Nation.
                            FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Do the wheels on your house go round and around? If yes, then UHN has a place for you.
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                                Do the wheels on your house go round and around? If yes, then UHN has a place for you.
                                I thought that was Maine? I'm out of practice. Maybe I'll go a political thread and restore my faith in humanity.

-Blackadder
                                -Casablanca
                                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Working...
                                X