Boston Frozen Four tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston Frozen Four tickets

Took a look and did not buy, i will continue to take my chances in the aftermarket which has not changed in the past few days, still between $343 and $900 a seat
    YALE HOCKEY
    2013 National Champions

Comment

Last edited by MN Magic; 11-10-2014, 11:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MN Magic View Post
        I logged on at 10am and best available was Sec 328 Row 8, so I passed. I do think the Priority tickets (behind goal lines) will sell out soon. I'm a ticket snob, so I will wait until something opens up lower level between the face off dots. Already have airfare and hotel booked, so I can wait for best deal up until the first Semi Final game.
        So I'm just catching up here. There is no general sale available currently correct? Just people who have priority that have purchased before or were in the lottery?
        The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
        "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
        GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
        GO LAKERS!!!
        GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
        Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
          So I'm just catching up here. There is no general sale available currently correct? Just people who have priority that have purchased before or were in the lottery?
          Lottery ended Wednesday. General sales started yesterday.
          Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Here is the remaining inventory of tickets as of 12:00pm CST 11.10.2014

218 Total Tickets Remaining!

305 - 1
            306 - 37 (33 seats at $160)
            307 - 11 (7 seats at $160)
            308 - 0
            309 - 0
            310 - 16 (10 seats at $160)
            311 - 30 (27 seats at $160)
            312 - 4

320 - 1
            321 - 32 (30 seats at $160)
            322 - 7 (5 seats at $160)
            323 - 0
            324 - 6 (6 seats at $160)
            325 - 12 (10 seats at $160)
            326 - 61 (57 seats at $160)

Comment

The number of seats dropped pretty quick once it was open to non-priority holders (not surprising).

Comment

Priority holders might be responsible for a few of the sales after November 5th. But it's pretty safe to assume that 1,400+ tickets have been sold to "Priority 0" since last Friday morning. Not bad. That probably means Priority 0 is the largest single level.

The fact there was some room for new people has its selling points.

Gotta believe the remaining 218 tickets will be gone quickly. If not in the next few days, then certainly by the cut-off late this month.

Comment

Does anyone know if there are any tickets left and if there is a public site to purchase them?

I signed up for those e-mail alerts months ago and never received an email after all of the priority #'s were served. I do know someone that did receive the email sent to first time buyers and his limit was 4, so I was unable to use the link in the email he forwarded to me since he bought his limit.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Middle Street View Post
                    Does anyone know if there are any tickets left and if there is a public site to purchase them?

I signed up for those e-mail alerts months ago and never received an email after all of the priority #'s were served. I do know someone that did receive the email sent to first time buyers and his limit was 4, so I was unable to use the link in the email he forwarded to me since he bought his limit.

Thanks
                    According to the Frozen Four site at the NCAA:

If Frozen Four tickets are still available upon the conclusion of the priority ticket purchase process on November 28, they will go on sale to the general public beginning December 9, 2014.

Comment

Thank you. I obviously did not read that page carefully

Comment

As of 1pm CST 11.11.2014 - there are 197 tickets available.

Comment

OK. Plan B. The private suites have already sold out (they were way underpriced) whereas other FF sites were still booking suites as late as February.

However, my ticket agent tells me we can purchase VIP suites on the Promenade. That's the 9th floor where the media, scouts and coaches watch the game. If you've watched NESN and they do a close up of Neely, Chiarelli or one of the players who isn't dressed - those are the VIP suites. The price of these seats will only be $225 for all three games ($75/game) which is essentially the same price as Loge and Balcony seats.

If interested, please email jhfhockey(at)gmail.com ASAP. I want to get this order in this week to guarantee we get seats.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                            OK. Plan B. The private suites have already sold out (they were way underpriced) whereas other FF sites were still booking suites as late as February.

However, my ticket agent tells me we can purchase VIP suites on the Promenade. That's the 9th floor where the media, scouts and coaches watch the game. If you've watched NESN and they do a close up of Neely, Chiarelli or one of the players who isn't dressed - those are the VIP suites. The price of these seats will only be $225 for all three games ($75/game) which is essentially the same price as Loge and Balcony seats.

If interested, please email jhfhockey(at)gmail.com ASAP. I want to get this order in this week to guarantee we get seats.
                            Is there any food and beverage minimum involved with the purchase of a ticket in those suites? Also, is there access to alcoholic beverages?
                            YALE HOCKEY
                            2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Middle Street View Post

Thanks
                              Strongly recommend that you call Customer Service right away. Customer Service Telephone Number: (866) 208-0048

See if there's any chance they'll send you the e-mail; or somehow let you make the purchase now without it. I highly doubt that any of the 197 tickets identified by Tiny will be available on December 9th.

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                                Is there any food and beverage minimum involved with the purchase of a ticket in those suites? Also, is there access to alcoholic beverages?
                                I am asking now. Will let you know as soon as I have an answer.

ETA: No alcohol. No food included. They are just like regular seats.
                                Last edited by Priceless; 11-12-2014, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X