No announcement yet.

>>>>> RIT TIGERS - Countdown to the Opening of the Gene Polisseni Center! <<<<<

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: >>>>> RIT TIGERS - Countdown to the Opening of the Gene Polisseni Center! <<<<<

Originally posted by XCTiger View Post
    Missing from this list is Liam Kerins, a forward who was a later (february 2014) commit out of the OPJHL. He looked like a pretty highly rated player who might have been one of the studs of this class. Golberg was originally identified as a '15-'16 recruit.
    Found this on Golberg: https://twitter.com/Grads_Hockey/sta...69885672914944
    ‏@Grads_Hockey Jun 19 "We would like to congratulate Mark Golberg as the @RIThockey have asked him to start his NCAA career in 2014 instead of 2015 #cchl"
    Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
    College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

RIT Tigers
    Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016 2024
    Men's Frozen Four 2010
    Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
    Women's DIII National Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by XCTiger View Post
      Missing from this list is Liam Kerins, a forward who was a later (february 2014) commit out of the OPJHL. He looked like a pretty highly rated player who might have been one of the studs of this class. Golberg was originally identified as a '15-'16 recruit.
      Any idea why he is missing? Looked him up his twitter and elite prospects site still says he is committed to RIT.

Comment

Re: >>>>> RIT TIGERS - Countdown to the Opening of the Gene Polisseni Center! <<<<<

I wonder if he could be going back for another year? He's only 19 but he's had two good years so I would think he's ready to be at RIT.

Also, is it Among or Amlong? Everything I've seen until today had the "L" but RIT's article didn't have it.
        Last edited by tigerprincess7; 06-24-2014, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tigerprincess7 View Post
          I wonder if he could be going back for another year? He's only 19 but he's had two good years so I would think he's ready to be at RIT.

Also, is it Among or Amlong? Everything I've seen until today had the "L" but RIT's article didn't have it.
          It is Amlong. Here is his twitter:https://twitter.com/G_Amlong21

RIT Tigers
          Men's Frozen Four 2010

Comment

Well they released ticket prices and the dates we can buy them today. Looks like they did a fair job on pricing the different sections in my opinion. http://ritathletics.com/news/2014/6/...625144335.aspx

Comment

Of note: Students pay less per ticket/per season than youths for GA, but pay more per ticket/per season for reserved and club seats.

Powers &8^]

Comment

Originally posted by LtPowers View Post
                Of note: Students pay less per ticket/per season than youths for GA, but pay more per ticket/per season for reserved and club seats.

Powers &8^]
                That's because they want us all sitting in the GA section they specifically built that section as a place to corral us and separate us from the local families that attend the games.

Comment

It's really a great plan. Families can sit where they can feel that their children will be less influenced by the Corner Crew cheers and rants.
                  2006-07 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
                  2008-09 Atlantic Hockey Co-Champions!
                  2009-10 Atlantic Hockey Champions!
                  2010 Frozen Four participant
                  2010-11 Atlantic Hockey Champions!

Member of the infamous Corner Crew

Comment

Originally posted by mar7967 View Post
                    Found this on Golberg: https://twitter.com/Grads_Hockey/sta...69885672914944
                    ‏@Grads_Hockey Jun 19 "We would like to congratulate Mark Golberg as the @RIThockey have asked him to start his NCAA career in 2014 instead of 2015 #cchl"
                    Gives me a bad feeling that they lost one, given the date of that tweet makes me think they had a decommitment and they needed to bring Goldberg in early. I noticed Liam Kerins's name moving up on some draft ratings wonder if he decided to take another course...
                    Course, That's Just my Opinion, I Could Be Wrong.

Thomas M. Naeger
                    The Mule
                    Rochester Institute of Technology '03

"Good Judgment comes from experience, experience comes from Bad Judgment"

"If we play our game, there's pretty much no chance they have of beating us. We know what we have to do. It's just a matter of going out and doing it." - Brent Alexin

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Naeger View Post
                      Gives me a bad feeling that they lost one, given the date of that tweet makes me think they had a decommitment and they needed to bring Goldberg in early. I noticed Liam Kerins's name moving up on some draft ratings wonder if he decided to take another course...
                      NHL draft? Considering his age and that he was not drafted last year, then I doubt he's going to get drafted this year. However, you could be correct and he might not come to RIT for whatever his reasons.
                      My Four Favorite teams:
                      RIT and anyone who is beating Canisius
                      Cornell and anyone who is beating Harvard

If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. - James Madison

I am not afraid of terrorism, and I want the Government to stop being afraid on my behalf. I understand that it will not be possible to stop all terrorist acts. I am not afraid!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MattS View Post
                        NHL draft? Considering his age and that he was not drafted last year, then I doubt he's going to get drafted this year. However, you could be correct and he might not come to RIT for whatever his reasons.
                        It's all in theory, I did see some rankings that had his name near the top of unranked players in the NHL. Also seen some people as their stock rises think the CHL is the way to go. Will have to see, he could have also decided to play another year of Juniors...

Thomas M. Naeger
                        The Mule

"If we play our game, there's pretty much no chance they have of beating us. We know what we have to do. It's just a matter of going out and doing it." - Brent Alexin

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Naeger View Post
                          It's all in theory, I did see some rankings that had his name near the top of unranked players in the NHL. Also seen some people as their stock rises think the CHL is the way to go. Will have to see, he could have also decided to play another year of Juniors...
                          His Facebook page still has him attending RIT 2014-18, and as noted above his Twitter profile (on which he's active) still says "Committed to RIT". Obviously lack of a change on social media isn't proof that he hasn't changed his plans, but it still seems odd.

Powers &8^]

Comment

Originally posted by LtPowers View Post
                            His Facebook page still has him attending RIT 2014-18, and as noted above his Twitter profile (on which he's active) still says "Committed to RIT". Obviously lack of a change on social media isn't proof that he hasn't changed his plans, but it still seems odd.

Powers &8^]
                            "They can't put anything false on the Internet..."

To correct a brain cramp that caused another miss signal to my figures. Liam was listed near the top "honorable mention" of players in the OJHL unranked for the NHL draft. And there was an upward trend for him. Here hoping we still seem him...

Can I get a high five from Chris or Ed for saying brain and not Brian???
                            Last edited by Tom Naeger; 06-30-2014, 08:07 AM.

Thomas M. Naeger
                            The Mule

Comment

Has anyone received this letter?

Renewal Information
                              2013-2014 season ticket holders will have exclusive first access to purchase 2014-2015 season tickets. This will occur from Tuesday, July 8th at 10 AM through Sunday, July 21st. Letters will be sent out to all current season tickets holders detailing the purchasing process.

Comment

Originally posted by 35TH40TH View Post
                                Has anyone received this letter?

Renewal Information
                                2013-2014 season ticket holders will have exclusive first access to purchase 2014-2015 season tickets. This will occur from Tuesday, July 8th at 10 AM through Sunday, July 21st. Letters will be sent out to all current season tickets holders detailing the purchasing process.
                                I got an email on 6/27 with all the info, and the email said that the info would be physically mailed, but I never got anything in the mail.

RIT Tigers
                                Men's Frozen Four 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X