Norwich 14-15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Norwich 14-15

He probably plans to hold out long enough in hopes that this cancer I have will take me our so he won't have to pay, unfortunately he might be right.
    Cadet Crosby '63

Comment

Originally posted by CROSBYNU63 View Post
      He probably plans to hold out long enough in hopes that this cancer I have will take me our so he won't have to pay, unfortunately he might be right.
      Just wait until he meet this guy
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

I never really followed this whole steakgate, who owes who what and why?? Or is it not even worth it...ps that guy is scary, hope someone doesnt owe him a steak

Comment

Meanwhile, three Laker Icons return to the Campus Center October 16 - Al Roker, Steve Levy and The Prez...there won't be enough air in the room...
          LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
            Meanwhile, three Laker Icons return to the Campus Center October 16 - Al Roker, Steve Levy and The Prez...there won't be enough air in the room...
            Woof. I can only aspire to have my name mentioned in the same sentence as those two again in the near future!

Can't wait to get back to Laker Land!
            The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
            "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
            GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
            GO LAKERS!!!
            GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
            "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
            Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by hawk View Post

Can you can you tell us a little about the Junior A leagues the two PQ are from. The Quebec City tour should be good exposure for Norwich and good for the players who have never visited the Old City and enjoyed all the history up there.
              Two different leagues one is really junior a - the St Jerome team - Older players many major junior players who played maybe one or two years or a few games but not quite up to it. St Lawrence competes in a cegep league so younger , many midget aaa players not ready for junior a or prefer the structure with a school team

Comment

Historically, the Prvince of Quebec has been a good recruiting area for Div I teams such as UVM, Maine, UNH. I wonder if Div III could possibly open up a few more opportunities for the Quebec kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Former NUSuntan View Post
                  Talk on another thread about bringing Castleton into the mix for the Prime Link, this would get rid of a team from the West, but would sort of get back to the original concept with Castleton replacing Potsdam. Anybody have any thought on this?
                  Late to the party, but I kind of like have a "guest" from the (mid)West coming in. I just wish two things about it. Bring in somebody really good who can afford to come in by air, and let the home team do the video (I guess when it is at Platsburgh we have to deal with the Primelink coverage anyway). For those of us who are out of the area it is disappointing to watch the "buffering" message over and over and over.
                  2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                  2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                  2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                  2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
                    Late to the party, but I kind of like have a "guest" from the (mid)West coming in. I just wish two things about it. Bring in somebody really good who can afford to come in by air, and let the home team do the video (I guess when it is at Platsburgh we have to deal with the Primelink coverage anyway). For those of us who are out of the area it is disappointing to watch the "buffering" message over and over and over.
                    Clarkson switched to a new free provider for its broadcasts. Buffering was so bad the video was 10 game minutes behind live action.

The alumni are not pleased.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

All of Plattsburgh's other games are NSN... I guess Primelink wants to run its own Tourney !

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
                        All of Plattsburgh's other games are NSN... I guess Primelink wants to run its own Tourney !
                        They don't provide a very good advertisement for their business with the job they do. I can understand showcasing your enterprise, but they are hurting it with what we get.
                        2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                        2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                        2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                        2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

They don't provide a very good advertisement for their business with the job they do. I can understand showcasing your enterprise, but they are hurting it with what we get.
                          I definitely agree...but last year I was out of town and watched in a hotel and never had it buffer once....but are you sure it was Primelink last year ?? or did they use NSN ??

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

being a norwich fan,i would not like to see castleton in thr prime link-we play them twicw already-maybe a ecac west team or simply keep it the same--it still is a great tournament as is.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              Just wait until he meet this guy
                              Pretty sure that when he left us, there were ZERO unpaid debts......
                              Go 'Wick!

Comment

Originally posted by dwb View Post
                                being a norwich fan,i would not like to see castleton in thr prime link-we play them twicw already-maybe a ecac west team or simply keep it the same--it still is a great tournament as is.
                                Got to agree ... nothing against the Spartans but would Plattsburgh want another SUNYAC team in the event ... or Middlebury another NESCAC team? Don't think so.

Coach Moffat being there of course establishes a link but I just don't think it will happen.

Besides doesn't Primelink want to grow in it's service area? As far as I know that is not in Vermont.

Comment

Working...
                                X