Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Norwich 14-15

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
    The extra game(s) will not be at home. Hopefully putting out recruits list and schedule additions tomorrow.
    Is it in New Hampshire?
    Steve Day(NU71)
    Go Cadets

Comment

As promised, your 2014-15 recruiting class:

http://www.norwichathletics.com/spor...20140912vrzylv

Norwich will take trip to Quebec City on Oct. 24-26.

Friday, Oct. 24 - St. Lawrence Lions 7:30 p.m.
      Sunday, Oct. 26 - St. Jerome Panthers 4 p.m.

Neither of those games count against Norwich's 25 games as it counts as the team's 1 in 4 years international trip that they are allowed to make.
      The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
      "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
      GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
      GO LAKERS!!!
      GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
      Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
        As promised, your 2014-15 recruiting class:

http://www.norwichathletics.com/spor...20140912vrzylv

Norwich will take trip to Quebec City on Oct. 24-26.

Friday, Oct. 24 - St. Lawrence Lions 7:30 p.m.
        Sunday, Oct. 26 - St. Jerome Panthers 4 p.m.

Neither of those games count against Norwich's 25 games as it counts as the team's 1 in 4 years international trip that they are allowed to make.
        Evangelista's dad is Joe?
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

That looks like a nice class coming in,very diversified as the leagues go, and a fun start to the yr in Quebec.

Comment

Interesting way to start pre-season training in Quebec City. I am sure the players will appreciate the history and old city which is very popular with visitors. It will also be interesting to see if the trip creates interest in D3 hockey and just maybe lead to a few recruits coming to Norwich. I have wondered why more D3 teams don't do the same thing since Canada is so close.

Should be a great trip for fans although going from Quebec City to the Montreal area and back to Vermont is a long drive. Quebec City in the fall along with the old city and the Chateau Frontenac are top tourist attractions. The last time I visited Quebec City I was surprised by how many people now speak English which wasn't the case in the past.

Agree that the recruit list represents a very diversified group.
            Last edited by hawk; 09-14-2014, 07:15 AM.
            2009-2010 Last Person Standing winner
            2009-2010 Interlock LPS winner

Comment

Originally posted by hawk View Post
              Interesting way to start pre-season training in Quebec City. I am sure the players will appreciate the history and old city which is very popular with visitors. It will also be interesting to see if the trip creates interest in D3 hockey and just maybe lead to a few recruits coming to Norwich. I have wondered why more D3 teams don't do the same thing since Canada is so close.

Should be a great trip for fans although going from Quebec City to the Montreal area and back to Vermont is a long drive. Quebec City in the fall along with the old city and the Chateau Frontenac are top tourist attractions. The last time I visited Quebec City I was surprised by how many people now speak English which wasn't the case in the past.

Agree that the recruit list represents a very diversified group.
              I suspect you left without paying your bill.
              Larry Normandin
              SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
              WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Originally posted by norm1909 View Post
                I suspect you left without paying your bill.
                Norm you are like a dog who won't release his bone. Has Plattsburgh ever gone up to Montreal or Ontario to do some pre-season training? Quebec City is also an exciting place for young men to visit.

Comment

Norm you are like a dog who won't release his bone. Has Plattsburgh ever gone up to Montreal or Ontario to do some pre-season training? Quebec City is also an exciting place for young men to visit.
                  1. So it was a Porterhouse steak?
                  2. Yes.
                  3. Agree.
                  Remy Babineaux
                  remyb616@gmail.com
                  D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
                    1. So it was a Porterhouse steak?
                    2. Yes.
                    3. Agree.
                    The guy is a deadbeat does not pay his dept. Owned me a streak now for I forget how many years. Every time I see him at games I confront him with it and he just smiles and runs off.
                    Cadet Crosby '63

Comment

Originally posted by CROSBYNU63 View Post
                      The guy is a deadbeat does not pay his dept. Owned me a streak now for I forget how many years. Every time I see him at games I confront him with it and he just smiles and runs off.
                      Gee a little heavy on the negative comments from a loyal Cadet fan and season ticket holder. But serious question do you think the Cadets reloaded enough to jump back into the final 4. It looks like goaltending will be good which is a big part of the game. 1 D1 transfer coming in supports the trend of top D3 teams bringing in D1 talent lost in the D1 team system.

Can you can you tell us a little about the Junior A leagues the two PQ are from. The Quebec City tour should be good exposure for Norwich and good for the players who have never visited the Old City and enjoyed all the history up there.

Comment

Gee a little heavy on the negative comments from a loyal Cadet fan and season ticket holder. But serious question do you think the Cadets reloaded enough to jump back into the final 4. It looks like goaltending will be good which is a big part of the game. 1 D1 transfer coming in supports the trend of top D3 teams bringing in D1 talent lost in the D1 team system.

Can you can you tell us a little about the Junior A leagues the two PQ are from. The Quebec City tour should be good exposure for Norwich and good for the players who have never visited the Old City and enjoyed all the history up there.
                        Why don't you just buy him a steak already?
                        http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

Seriously, there is little more negative than someone who doesn't honor their wager. Can you tell us why you choose to be such a low life? Showing some self respect would be good for your reputation and good for the honorable fans of the teams you claim to follow.
                          Larry Normandin

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Originally posted by norm1909 View Post
                            Seriously, there is little more negative than someone who doesn't honor their wager. Can you tell us why you choose to be such a low life? Showing some self respect would be good for your reputation and good for the honorable fans of the teams you claim to follow.
                            Seriously, why won't he just pay up? Is he poor or just a dirtbag? I've been reading about this for years, it reflects very poorly on him as a person. A real man pays his debts, so what gives?
                            http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

Originally posted by OSU2010 View Post
                              Seriously, why won't he just pay up? Is he poor or just a dirtbag? I've been reading about this for years, it reflects very poorly on him as a person. A real man pays his debts, so what gives?
                              He spends far too much money attending games to be poor, yet acts like he deserves mutual respect on the forum. Since we can eliminate the poor aspect there isn't much else to give.
                              Larry Normandin

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Dirtbag just about sums it up. We go over 116 on the waiting list so his claim as a season ticket holder does not hold much water. Love it keep it up.
                                Cadet Crosby '63

Comment

Working...
                                X