Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Still Complaining About ESPN...

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
    He should have been thrown off a bridge years ago.
    I actually like LeBatard as far as his show goes. Don't watch it too often but it's decent as background if I flip it on. From what I understand the billboard thing was actually an in-show joke with he and his dad. I guess ESPN didn't think he was serious about it.
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
      I actually like LeBatard as far as his show goes. Don't watch it too often but it's decent as background if I flip it on. From what I understand the billboard thing was actually an in-show joke with he and his dad. I guess ESPN didn't think he was serious about it.
      Not a fan of LeBatard....but I thought the billboard thing was pretty funny.

As for Kellerman...I don't think I needed another reason to dislike him, but I see he gave me one anyway.
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

I've always liked LeBatard although I completely missed this "controversy" as it happened in real time. Always enjoyed his appearances on PTI.

This is a funny explanation penned by Dan...

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/1...n-lebron-james

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
          I've always liked LeBatard although I completely missed this "controversy" as it happened in real time. Always enjoyed his appearances on PTI.

This is a funny explanation penned by Dan...

http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/1...n-lebron-james
          Good article. The thing that stuck out to me most is you can get six billboards in Akron and a plane for the price of a fullpage newspaper ad in Cleveland. Seriously?
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
            Not a fan of LeBatard....but I thought the billboard thing was pretty funny.

As for Kellerman...I don't think I needed another reason to dislike him, but I see he gave me one anyway.
            Kellerman is still doing sports? I thought he dropped off the face of the earth when that I, Max show died.
            Twitter: DanMountSports
            2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
              Kellerman is still doing sports? I thought he dropped off the face of the earth when that I, Max show died.
              He was doing boxing and I saw him on a talk show when I was flipping the dial. I think he returned to ESPN just before Beadle did.

Comment

M & M managed to shoehorn Lebron into a conversation with the Browns' head coach asking where he'd play him if he was on the roster - tight end or defensive end? I guess the timer went off?

I realize it's not their fault and a producer feeds them that question.

If I'm Manziel, I'm looking into a cease and desist so that ESPN can't Tebow me and make the majority of the country hate me - more than they already do.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post

You've got to be kidding me.

Some intern has been sacked - or sent to the NHL desk.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: Still Complaining About ESPN...

Great deadspin comment on the two things wrong with that one:

deadspin.com/1-thats-tony-stewart-2-theyre-not-showing-the-blood-1621683805
                      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Dear ESPN,

I'm deleting your GD app if I get one more effing alert about Manziel. ONE MORE.

-dx
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Dear ESPN,

I'm deleting your GD app if I get one more effing alert about Manziel. ONE MORE.

-dx
                          It's been 20 minutes...I assume it's now deleted?

EDIT: Er...10 minutes? Why is the time stamp 10 minutes behind?
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

http://i.imgur.com/6RrAZQB.jpg
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                              Is that serious or did someone just do convincing Photoshop work?
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

has to be a shop, if only because a Hoyer conversation is unrealistic.
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X