Still Complaining About ESPN...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    I hope so. I'm sure Fox Sports (she's a she, is blonde, and she likes sports) and NBCSports (she's into hockey, right?) wouldn't mind adding her to their staff should ESPN do something really stupid.
    She has hockey cred. She was Jack Jablonski's date to his prom.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      I hope so. I'm sure Fox Sports (she's a she, is blonde, and she likes sports) and NBCSports (she's into hockey, right?) wouldn't mind adding her to their staff should ESPN do something really stupid.
      She was at NBC like until last year with various programs.

And Fox is out because her and Erin Andrews don't get along.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Re: Still Complaining About ESPN...

Yeah, NBCSN has really failed to get their highlights/afternoon shows going and Beadle suffered for it.

I really don't know what NBCSN's problem is. Right now, they're barely any different than they were in the waning Vs. years. (Outside of the EPL deal, which is still a pretty huge get for them, but still...)
        If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
          Yeah, NBCSN has really failed to get their highlights/afternoon shows going and Beadle suffered for it.

I really don't know what NBCSN's problem is. Right now, they're barely any different than they were in the waning Vs. years. (Outside of the EPL deal, which is still a pretty huge get for them, but still...)
          Honestly, a lack of a SportsCenter type to anchor around. They don't wanna do like Fox has done, which is to suck up the fact that ratings will terrible early on but try to build long term.
          I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
            Honestly, a lack of a SportsCenter type to anchor around. They don't wanna do like Fox has done, which is to suck up the fact that ratings will terrible early on but try to build long term.
            The Lights was actually good, but they didn't stick with it. They should totally do a SC type show.
            Twitter: DanMountSports
            2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
              The Lights was actually good, but they didn't stick with it. They should totally do a SC type show.
              Yeah, it's not like they don't have the people. Like you said, The Lights was good but they didn't stick with it. They never seem to stick with anything.
              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                She has hockey cred. She was Jack Jablonski's date to his prom.
                Jeebus. I'm probably going to he'll for this but I don't care. I'm so sick and tired of jablonski and his family. Wish they would quietly go away.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Not surprised.
                  Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                  Originally posted by Quizmire
                  mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                  MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                  MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                  I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Dis gun be good
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Well, this is basically what you might have expected.

(You may need to fix a vulgarity in the link headline, or just go to Deadspin and see for yourself)
                      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

(You may need to fix a vulgarity in the link headline, or just go to Deadspin and see for yourself)
                        If I'm Beadle or any other woman, I say fark you and walk out. The mothership failed them.

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Didn't expect anything more.
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Stephen A Smith suspended for a week.

Stunned.
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                              Stephen A Smith suspended for a week.

Stunned.
                              He got 1/2 the punishment of Ray Rice.

Comment

Beadle is catching a ton of crap on the Twitter machine. People are idiots.

Comment

Working...
                                X