Still Complaining About ESPN...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Still Complaining About ESPN...

They opened Sportscenter saying Texas A&M-South Carolina is on ESPN tonight. No, it's on the SEC Network. It is also on WatchESPN, but WatchESPN is entirely different than ESPN.
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      That's it. I can't take it anymore.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-0...00/Manziel.png
      Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
      Have you deleted the app?
      I did!

Oh, you'll go crawling back...

Comment

Maybe. If I ever figure out how to turn off ESPN's breaking news updates and just do MY team news then I will.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

A player in the Minnesota - E Illinois game just got ejected for a closed hand punch to a guy's special region.
          Will ESPN even mention this on air?
          If the player in question had been Michael Sam, would they ever stop mentioning it on the air?

Comment

Yeah, it was pretty hilarious. Just a good ok' Bangkok routine.
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Holy ****. The latest update from Team Stream just turned a good app great. (When's the last time you said that about anything ESPN has "upgraded"?)

The alert customizations are simply unmatched by any stretch of the imagination. You can even setup your fantasy football team or import it directly from yahoo. You can get conference news, team news, or player news for a bevy of sports.
              Code:

Comment

Stephen A doesn't think the NFL has a domestic violence problem; has a meltdown on camera
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                  FirstTake is ESPNs favored show. He'll probably have to do more to get himself fired.
                  PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                  Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                  NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                    FirstTake is ESPNs favored show. He'll probably have to do more to get himself fired.
                    I think they are starting to figure out that humans have job issues when they have off the job issues. And these guys are ether running, participating, or reporting on a game that is JUST entertianment.

Plus they get paid a lot to be entertainers.

Of course they will defend jobs that way, now their jobs could be next.

It's just a job, you can go get another one.

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                      He's setting himself up nicely to make a move from ESPN to full time Sirius XM with his new channel. Where he can be unfiltered and uncensored*.

* Until he goes on some tirade on his personal Twitter account ala Anthony Cumia from the O&A show.
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                        Before he was an insufferable idiot. Now he's a caricature of himself. Like when someone does an impersonation of Jerry Seinfeld and they're really doing an impersonation of Gilbert Gottfried doing his over-the-top Jerry Seinfeld impersonation? Stephen A. is impersonating himself on a crazy level.
                        St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

SAS is an insufferable doosh. And derpy rant aside, he might actually have a point

Now will you excuse me while I go bathe in turpentine.
                          Code:

Comment

SAS is an insufferable doosh. And derpy rant aside, he might actually have a point

Now will you excuse me while I go bathe in turpentine.
                            I would ask SAS to compare the NFL to the NBA, MLB, and NHL. If he were to do that, he would then see that the NFL has a domestic violence problem (at least in comparison).

What if Adam Silver were in charge of the NFL?
                            St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Adam silver wouldn't make it a week.
                              Code:

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                                I would ask SAS to compare the NFL to the NBA, MLB, and NHL. If he were to do that, he would then see that the NFL has a domestic violence problem (at least in comparison).

What if Adam Silver were in charge of the NFL?
                                Does SAS even know what the NHL is?
                                Twitter: DanMountSports
                                2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Working...
                                X