• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Still Complaining About ESPN...

Good story. 5/5. I'd read it again.

Comment

Mouse needs money???

@nbcwashington: Cover your eyes Mickey: Drugs concealed inside 500 figurines depicting Winnie the Pooh, Donald Duck, Pluto and other Disney characters. http://nbc4dc.com/Hfsnpqw
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Fun times right now in Bristol & elsewhere.
        That is awesome
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          That is awesome
          Great Friday reading hahaha.
          AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/th...-it-2018-04-12

Comment

• Looks like they moved the CFL & cricket to the pay tier. Gawddurnit, I may have to fork over to the Mouse!
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                Looks like they moved the CFL & cricket to the pay tier. Gawddurnit, I may have to fork over to the Mouse!
                If you have a good connection (and solid spam filters) there are alternatives...not that I would endorse such actions...

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                  If you have a good connection (and solid spam filters) there are alternatives...not that I would endorse such actions...
                  I know and have the links. Still, it's not the greatest quality compared to the Mouse of Money.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen: The 2018/2019 E$PN College Bowel schedule!!:

https://es.pn/2KxkpZF
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      Ladies and Gentlemen: The 2018/2019 E$PN College Bowel schedule!!:

https://es.pn/2KxkpZF
                      Bad Boy Mowers Gasparilla Bowl? nice...
                      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
                        Bad Boy Mowers Gasparilla Bowl? nice...
                        Cornell should get an annual bye into the Cheribundi Tart Cherry Boca Raton Bowl. Cheribundi was developed by Cornell, as its incessant advertising at every break of ILDN games reiterates.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Is that really, really, competitive cornhole on ESPN2 right now? Ah-yup.

Shouldn't these guys be doing PxP? I mean one is known as ...
                          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

I think Monday nights will have other alternatives

@richarddeitsch: NEWS: Sources tell @TheAthleticInk that @ESPNBooger will be a field analyst on Monday Night Football — a new position for MNF. The official broadcasting team next fall: Joe Tessitore, Jason Witten, Booger McFarland and Lisa Salters. Story: https://theathletic.com/344701/2018/...field-analyst/
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Booger? Like revenge of the nerds booger?
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Booger? Like revenge of the nerds booger?
                                Booger.
                                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X