RPI Offseason Thread: Six Languages of Drivel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Offseason Thread: Six Languages of Drivel

Just wanted to say that it is great to have some RPI hockey news to discuss in stead of all that drivel.
    53 days sounds like a long time to wait, but the older I get, the faster it goes.
    Looking forward to see how all the freshmen pan out.
    Sounds like another good group of kids.
    Thanks for the information Turk.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin
    The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
    Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by troyboy View Post
      Concur with everything Turk said especially Bell he does have that look the only other thing of note was Riley Bourbonnais looks like he has lost some weight and is in excellent condition I've always liked the kid from his prep days could be a factor this year.
      Welcome back!
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I’ll share this quick tid-bit; I asked him, “why RPI”? Melanson told me that when he was 15 (2010-11) he and family were in the area and decided to visit HFH during an RPI game, who were playing that Rt.7 team. That was the Bailen OT winner (it was not a recruiting visit BTW). Said he fell in love with the excitement created by the fans.....talked it over with family and on 1/28/11 committed to program. Next night was BRF vs Yale, the 5-2 win....and he knew this was where he wanted to go.
        Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
          I’ll share this quick tid-bit; I asked him, “why RPI”? Melanson told me that when he was 15 (2010-11) he and family were in the area and decided to visit HFH during an RPI game, who were playing that Rt.7 team. That was the Bailen OT winner (it was not a recruiting visit BTW). Said he fell in love with the excitement created by the fans.....talked it over with family and on 1/28/11 committed to program. Next night was BRF vs Yale, the 5-2 win....and he knew this was where he wanted to go.
          Thanks for the story. We probably have also lost potential recruits when the opposite result has occurred.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
            He picked a good first game to watch.
            RPI Pep Band
            GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
            🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
            2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
            2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Today is 13 August 2014. There are 52 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 4 October 2014 for the start of next season.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Happy International Left-Handers Day to all fellow southpaws!

Comment

Babo it was great eating dinner with you Monday. See you in October!!
                  I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                    Any news about the team from the golf tourney?
                    2 speed demons 2 big power forwards and 3 stick handling and picking moving defenseman per coach very excited
                    I bleed CHERRY AND WHITE

Comment

Today is 14 August 2014. There are 51 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I also did not get a season ticket app but since I am here for Saratoga ( and the kids) I stopped at the HFH and the nice lady said a lot of people did not get their app in the mail. 45th year year watching RPI hockey see u for miami games and maybe denver

Comment

Today is 15 August 2014. There are 50 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Time to stuff the ballot boxes again. Vote that the RPI 84-85 vs BU 70-71 game on this thread http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...era-Tournament gets extended coverage. Either post there or send Fighting Sioux 23 an email. See the instructions in post 516 of that thread.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                              Today is 15 August 2014. There are 50 days until RPI's next game.

This is starting to look like an encouraging number . Time to start paying attention. And even more significant (for me, if nobody else) only 41 days until the women Engineers hit the ice against Ottawa Jr. Senators.

Comment

Today is 16 August 2014. There are 49 days (7 weeks) until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X