BC Women's Hockey '14-'15: #SOAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BC Women's Hockey '14-'15: #SOAR

For those of you who don't know, which is probably 0 of you, BC's game tomorrow vs. Princeton has been moved to 1pm due to the impending blizzpocalypce.
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
      For those of you who don't know, which is probably 0 of you, BC's game tomorrow vs. Princeton has been moved to 1pm due to the impending blizzpocalypce.
      Too bad. Had it been in the evening, I could have watched the first 10 minutes, at which point it would have been 3-0 and I could have turned my attention to what I'm supposed to be doing. Stay safe as you attend the game (or even as you stay home!)
      "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
      And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
        Too bad. Had it been in the evening, I could have watched the first 10 minutes, at which point it would have been 3-0 and I could have turned my attention to what I'm supposed to be doing. Stay safe as you attend the game (or even as you stay home!)

good one...wicked funny.

Comment

They are making it a pretty big deal on the news back here hopefully they have it wrong on an epic scale, but if not hunker down and stay safe. I cant imagine the parking nightmare 3 feet of snow will bring. Good luck from Minny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Royale with Cheese View Post
            They are making it a pretty big deal on the news back here hopefully they have it wrong on an epic scale, but if not hunker down and stay safe. I cant imagine the parking nightmare 3 feet of snow will bring. Good luck from Minny.
            Thanks -- they're calling for 15-30 inches here in Connecticut. Just hope I don't lose power! I can handle hanging out inside for a few days.

Fortunately I live a half mile from a Stop & Shop and can walk there even if our driveway takes a couple extra days to get plowed like last time. They had to bring in a front loader

Comment

Thanks -- they're calling for 15-30 inches here in Connecticut. Just hope I don't lose power! I can handle hanging out inside for a few days.

Fortunately I live a half mile from a Stop & Shop and can walk there even if our driveway takes a couple extra days to get plowed like last time. They had to bring in a front loader
              Heard a newscaster at noon say to not think this storm is being over sold, and not to even leave the house during the worst of it. Who waits to shovel 3 feet of snow at once? My snowblower tops out long before then! MA has a mandatory driving ban after midnight tonight. In the Live Free or Die state, we are "encouraged to stay home if possible" tomorrow. Enjoy~
              "A ROCK BAND IS NOT A PERFECT DEMOCRACY. IT'S LIKE A SPORTS TEAM. NO ONE CAN DO WITHOUT THE OTHER, BUT EVERYBODY DOESN'T GET TO TOUCH THE BALL ALL THE TIME." Don Henley

Comment

Here's the recap, GIFs, and highlights from Princeton:

http://www.bcinterruption.com/boston...inceton-tigers

Comment

Here's the recap, GIFs, and highlights from Princeton:

http://www.bcinterruption.com/boston...inceton-tigers
                  Note to future BC opponents, as proven by Princeton: puck watching is not the way to go.
                  "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                  And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

• #panic
                    BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                    -
                    Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by joegrav View Post
                      #panic
                      #slump

#undefeatedslump

Comment

Originally posted by joegrav View Post
                        #panic
                        why? because the scores arent 8-0 every game? maybe this is the rough patch?? as long as they get it together for the two tournaments no need to #panic but please explain

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                          why? because the scores arent 8-0 every game? maybe this is the rough patch?? as long as they get it together for the two tournaments no need to #panic but please explain
                          They are playing weak competition. Providence is very, very bad. Vermont has has been struggling. QU was the exception.

It is clear they aren't playing up to their capability and that's a problem. They can half-ass their way to wins against the bottom of Hockey East but if they are playing at this level come tournament time they will be in for an early exit.

Comment

They are playing weak competition. Providence is very, very bad. Vermont has has been struggling. QU was the exception.

It is clear they aren't playing up to their capability and that's a problem. They can half-ass their way to wins against the bottom of Hockey East but if they are playing at this level come tournament time they will be in for an early exit.
                            ok, thanks Joe. I'm paying a lot of attention to them. I'd love to see an NC for the school from somewhere other than Jerry's teams

Comment

I'm Grant haha Joe is joegrav. But yeah that's why. They have the talent but they are not in the right mindset right now. Someone needs to LIGHT A FIRE UNDER them and soon.
                              Last edited by TonyTheTiger20; 02-02-2015, 10:31 AM. Reason: No boots to asses

Comment

I'm Grant haha Joe is joegrav. But yeah that's why. They have the talent but they are not in the right mindset right now. Someone needs to take boot to ass with them and soon.
                                joe=grant and grant=joe, you know i cant ever get it straight but being a joe myself , i should .....is the coach one to administer the boot when needed? it would be a shame to not cash the ticket this year with this group

Comment

Working...
                                X