Detroit Lions 2014: I Don't Believe in Sundays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Detroit Lions 2014: I Don't Believe in Sundays

F-ck... I'm convinced God himself, the Almighty, could run this team, and they would STILL find a way to screw things up.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

The Lions trade up to #40 and take Kyle Van Noy.

They...didn't screw it up?!
      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
        The Lions trade up to #40 and take Kyle Van Noy.

They...didn't screw it up?!
        Give it time
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by WSUWarriors View Post
          Prediction: 5-11.
          Upon further analysis, I agree with this prediction. Final answer.

Comment

those stupid Lions. same old same old. how many ways can you find to be losers. team should be sold to someone who has the money AND cares.
            Originally posted by mtu_huskies
            "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
            Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
            Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

My promise of punch and pie still holds if this team ever manages to produce a 9-7 record. However, given our estimate of 5-11, 6-10, I'll just buy the booze and drink my way through a downer of a season.
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Matthew Stafford plays with some kids at recess

My question is, how many kids did he overthrow? Or did he try to squeeze the ball into double coverage? Or was he sacked repeatedly?

Comment

Chris Houston has been cut. Our secondary will get rolled over this season.

Comment

Well, they can just draft a corner in the first round, right?

/dies
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                      Well, they can just draft a corner in the first round, right?

/dies
                      I'm changing my prediction from 6-10 to 4-12.

And there will be no punch and pie... just sadness and misery, served family style.
                      Last edited by MissThundercat; 06-13-2014, 09:42 PM.

Comment

The MAC Championship is held at Ford Field, so I think it's safer to bet on Western Michigan winning more games there than the Lions.
                        BGSU Class of 2017

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                          Chris Houston has been cut. Our secondary will get rolled over this season.
                          Our defenses only hope this year is that Suh wants out of Detroit so bad and to get MF PAID somewhere else is that he's getting sacks while blowing up triple teams all year. All the while staying clean enough that the No Fun League doesn't suspend him for sneezing too hard on Aaron Rodgers or the other walking stiffs that Minnesota and Chicago trot out this year.
                          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                            Our defenses only hope this year is that Suh wants out of Detroit so bad and to get MF PAID somewhere else is that he's getting sacks while blowing up triple teams all year. All the while staying clean enough that the No Fun League doesn't suspend him for sneezing too hard on Aaron Rodgers or the other walking stiffs that Minnesota and Chicago trot out this year.
                            Either that, or Suh just embraces the dark side, and takes out Rodgers and Cutler, Theismann style.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                              Either that, or Suh just embraces the dark side, and takes out Rodgers and Cutler, Theismann style.
                              He might get one of them, but the NFL won't let him get another one.
                              bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                                He might get one of them, but the NFL won't let him get another one.
                                Everyone already thinks Suh is a dirty player; he might as well embrace it.

And my twitter feed is showing that the Lions are going to make a run at Brandon Flowers, who was just cut by the Chiefs.

Comment

Working...
                                X