Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Oswego State 2014-2015 Thread...LETS FINISH THE JOB!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Oswego State 2014-2015 Thread...LETS FINISH THE JOB!!!!!

Ahh, so he was/////////////

Comment

#5 I think you should start your own thread on yourself, lol When your goal went in it did have a seeing eye dog guide it!!!
      On a more serious note glad to hear you will be at the white out in a few weeks and see you there. Fitty and the buffalo gang will be there also.
      Oswego '88

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
        Great links Norm..Thanks funny stuff when you read it now....18-2 we beat Hobart,and I think we beat Cortland in my time 20-1....NO CLASS
        You were a standout defensemen.

Who did got off at least one shot.
        Larry Normandin
        SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
        WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Originally posted by norm1909 View Post
          LOL,not really just a spoke in the wheel,we had many players step up when needed.....ok back to our previously scheduled program

Comment

Originally posted by DIIIFan View Post
            #5 I think you should start your own thread on yourself, lol When your goal went in it did have a seeing eye dog guide it!!!
            On a more serious note glad to hear you will be at the white out in a few weeks and see you there. Fitty and the buffalo gang will be there also.
            Oswego '88
            Hey I didnt start this...Yes wasnt sure about going this yr again,to many parties,meeting etc,but just got 3 SRO tickets for Platty and 3 for sec 53 sat night,should bef fun for all....I am pretty sure that Hebert was fooled after seeing so many shots from Snell and Fitty,that mine was like a change-up,plus he was probably having a cup of coffee waiting for it to arrive.

Comment

Originally posted by norm1909 View Post
              Jesus Norm, just ask him to the prom already.

Comment

Been silent all year but I have to say those articles are awesome. I was up in Oswego this past weekend for a youth hockey tournament, was able to get Ed Gosek to speak to my peewee team post practice on Saturday at 11am, watched my assistant coach Ryan Koresky who played at Oz 2004-2007 skate with the team, and reminisced with Kevin Ahearn about all the fun we had back in the day. Backdraft's ears must have been ringing because we had a laugh or two at his expense. For those interested in some extra color regarding that RIT article "Pete who?, all week long prior to that game, Unger came up with some crazy face off play in the offensive zone. It went like this. Pull the goalie for the extra attacker. Center takes the draw, one defenseman lines up behind the center, and the four other skaters lines up in a straight line hash mark to the middle of the slot. The center's job was to hit the puck to the boards, pursue the puck and blindly throw it back towards the middle where each of the first three players would tie up their man, lift their sticks and watch the puck magically get to the fourth player who would have a free shot on goal. RIT lined up with three in the slot and a defenseman behind their center. Down 4-1 or whatever the score was, Unger calls a timeout and draws up the play. I forget who our six players were but am pretty sure Mike Snell was the intended shooter. Low and behold, it works to perfection, we go in the locker room shocked and with total conviction that we would win that game and we did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greatlaker11 View Post
                  Been silent all year but I have to say those articles are awesome. I was up in Oswego this past weekend for a youth hockey tournament, was able to get Ed Gosek to speak to my peewee team post practice on Saturday at 11am, watched my assistant coach Ryan Koresky who played at Oz 2004-2007 skate with the team, and reminisced with Kevin Ahearn about all the fun we had back in the day. Backdraft's ears must have been ringing because we had a laugh or two at his expense. For those interested in some extra color regarding that RIT article "Pete who?, all week long prior to that game, Unger came up with some crazy face off play in the offensive zone. It went like this. Pull the goalie for the extra attacker. Center takes the draw, one defenseman lines up behind the center, and the four other skaters lines up in a straight line hash mark to the middle of the slot. The center's job was to hit the puck to the boards, pursue the puck and blindly throw it back towards the middle where each of the first three players would tie up their man, lift their sticks and watch the puck magically get to the fourth player who would have a free shot on goal. RIT lined up with three in the slot and a defenseman behind their center. Down 4-1 or whatever the score was, Unger calls a timeout and draws up the play. I forget who our six players were but am pretty sure Mike Snell was the intended shooter. Low and behold, it works to perfection, we go in the locker room shocked and with total conviction that we would win that game and we did.
                  Great story, thanks! You are never really done until its done.

Comment

Originally posted by lakont55 View Post
                    Pierre Belanger played on the first lakers team in the mid 60's. I always said a good game for him was 2 goals and 3 fights.
                    He does reside in NH and is still playing competitive hockey. We see him every summer.
                    Peter, you guys had a hell of a season in 1987. You won the SUNAAC, beat Elmira and Hamilton in the ECAC tourney. Lost to Plattsburgh.
                    You beat Babson 2 of 3 , 2 in OT in the NCAA tourney. Eventually losing to the Birds.
                    Pierre Belanger played in 38 games with Lakers over 2 years (1966-68), scoring 70 Goals and getting 61 assists (131pts)
                    Larry Normandin
                    SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
                    WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Originally posted by llama View Post
                      Jesus Norm, just ask him to the prom already.
                      My wife may have something to say about it,but I'll figure something out

Comment

Originally posted by Greatlaker11 View Post
                        No one laughs at my expense and gets away with it,expext my wife,who are you sir,show yourself?? Well I'll stop by and say hi to Kevin next month and perhaps have a few laughs at your expense, and hey if ya cant laugh at yourself,who can ya laugh at,sometimes they are the best laughs....yea pretty funny to see those articles and read the names, some you forget,not to mention the T.V. adds

Comment

Originally posted by norm1909
                          Norm taking cyber stalking to another level....Drafty, let's meet up at Whiteout, OK? That is, if Norm lets us....
                          LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                            Norm taking cyber stalking to another level....Drafty, let's meet up at Whiteout, OK? That is, if Norm lets us....
                            Sounds good Lou,Ill check things out with Norm first,and then wifie...

Comment

I like history And do give credit when credit is due.
                              I was a History major myself....Norm can I please meet up with Lou Whiteout weekend??

Comment

Dont remind me

Comment

Working...
                                X