Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Oswego State 2014-2015 Thread...LETS FINISH THE JOB!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Oswego State 2014-2015 Thread...LETS FINISH THE JOB!!!!!

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
    Not sure about getting the whole game up, but here are the highlights from WTOP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_8jlnEgxwc
    Mary Ann Calzada put the whole (12:17) post-game celebration here.
    Larry Normandin
    SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
    WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

This Cortland "video" is horrible. Is someone going to have highlights after the game?

Comment

• Originally posted by toto238 View Post
        This Cortland "video" is horrible. Is someone going to have highlights after the game?
        Idk, it was so bad I turned the Genny/platty game on instead
        http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

• Originally posted by OSU2010 View Post
          Idk, it was so bad I turned the Genny/platty game on instead
          "Video" isn't an accurate description of it. "Slideshow" would be more accurate.

Comment

Did zawadski get injured in the Cortland game?

Comment

• Originally posted by OSU2010 View Post
              Uncertain. He wasn't feeling 100% halfway through the 3rd period after a collision with a Cortland player and Gilbert went in to finish the game. Z went to the locker room, but completely on his own power.

During Coach's Corner, Digby basically said that barring anything catastrophic, he anticipates seeing Z well by Monday's practice. Could've just had the wind knocked out of him. Better safe than sorry, especially when the game is already more or less decided.

Comment

Originally posted by OSU2010 View Post
                Looked to me like he might have tweaked a knee. I don't think it was too bad judging by Coach Digby's comments. Cortland had run him over 3 times by that point and he erred on the side of caution and took himself out of the game.

Comment

Being at the game, the kid that ran Z never slowed down and no one pushed him. He flat out nailed Z. Cannot tell the injury, possibly got the wind knocked out of him. Looked worse than Waterstreet's 5 minute major

Comment

Backdraft21, did you get tickets for Whiteout weekend? Might be able to receive two more season tickets

Comment

• Originally posted by lakont55 View Post
                      Backdraft21, did you get tickets for Whiteout weekend? Might be able to receive two more season tickets
                      If he's covered I'd be happy to take those of your hands
                      Last edited by OSU2010; 02-01-2015, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lakont55 View Post
                        Being at the game, the kid that ran Z never slowed down and no one pushed him. He flat out nailed Z. Cannot tell the injury, possibly got the wind knocked out of him. Looked worse than Waterstreet's 5 minute major
                        It was, because Waterstreet shouldn't even have gotten a penalty let alone a major. He gets penalized for being 6-5 235 and that's not fair. It was a hard, shoulder to shoulder hit and the guy got his bell rung a little, not even close to a hit from behind. In the third down on the Oswego end Hurlihey got cross checked head first into the boards and there was no call on that at all.

Comment

I did get 3 SRO tiks for the Platty game,I dont mind standing but if the wife and 8y.o.can sit that would be great ,if not pass them onto OSU 2010...thnks for the heads up...ps I havd 3 tiks in sec 53 for postdam that is good for us .
                          Last edited by bakdraft21; 02-02-2015, 08:51 AM.

Comment

I missed the whole weekend of hockey away having fun,looks like we took care of the dragons,and there was a wild weekend in the north country,hate when the zebras make themselves known.Still some huge games coming up,will be a very interesting run the rest of the year.

Comment

our goalie has been hit a few times this year,not sure if its because they like to wonder as well.After EVERY whistle our dmen should be ready to take on all commers

Comment

Hardly recognized this guy
                                Oswego'08, '10

From the shores of Lake Ontario to the island of Hilton Head...

2011-2012 SUNYAC Pick 'Em Champion!
                                2011-2012 D3FHL Overall Points Champs!

Comment

Working...
                                X