Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Oswego State 2014-2015 Thread...LETS FINISH THE JOB!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Official Oswego State 2014-2015 Thread...LETS FINISH THE JOB!!!!!

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Does Norm have to do all the web linking here??
    All I can confirm, is that John Ayers said that Ted Leonsis told him he was asked for a favor by Lou.
    Larry Normandin
    SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
    WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Originally posted by norm1909 View Post
      All I can confirm, is that John Ayers said that Ted Leonsis told him he was asked for a favor by Lou.
      Your grad assistant is Kyle Laughlin whose Dad is Craig Laughlin, who played for Jerry York at Clarkson who's assistant coach was Bill O'Flaherty who, when he became head coach, had Terry Meagher as his assistant who played for Jack Parker.

That would give Kyle a Parker number of 5.

Craig is also the Capitals' TV analyst.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
        Your grad assistant is Kyle Laughlin whose Dad is Craig Laughlin, who played for Jerry York at Clarkson who's assistant coach was Bill O'Flaherty who, when he became head coach, had Terry Meagher as his assistant who played for Jack Parker.

That would give Kyle a Parker number of 5.

Craig is also the Capitals' TV analyst.
        whos on first..third base

Comment

Honestly, like Kevin Bacon in the movies, you can tie just about anybody in hockey back to Jack Parker (or Ron Mason).
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

looks like new students arrived ysterday and returning students will be on campus tomorrow,perhaps we have an insider who will fill us in on who arrived and who didnt,eitherway we should know something when pink bunny season starts.

Comment

Has the season started yet? sigh.....

Last year's WTOP coverage at away games was ground-breaking. Any word on how ambitious WTOP is looking to be this year? I'd like to see them eventually provide a video feed for every game that doesn't already have a feed. Dreaming? Maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by toto238 View Post
                Has the season started yet? sigh.....

Last year's WTOP coverage at away games was ground-breaking. Any word on how ambitious WTOP is looking to be this year? I'd like to see them eventually provide a video feed for every game that doesn't already have a feed. Dreaming? Maybe.
                Hockey Night In Oswego will have an infusion of new blood again this year as the number of Community College transfers into the School of Communication, Media and the Arts continues to rise - the Suffiolk CC gang who made an impact last year will have some upstate new blood from OCC according to early reports. Student general meeting is coming up - the picture should be clearer after that...although we have seen freshmen with solid HS experience make the "varsity" first semester as well...Road games? Last year's success provides confidence to put some regular season roadies on the schedule, but doubtful it would be more than a couple....
                Last edited by LakerEagleLover; 08-27-2014, 06:11 PM.
                LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                  Hockey Night In Oswego will have an infusion of new blood again this year as the number of Community College transfers into the School of Communication, Media and the Arts continues to rise - the Suffiolk CC gang who made an impact last year will have some upstate new blood from OCC according to early reports. Student general meeting is coming up - the picture should be clearer after that...although we have seen freshmen with solid HS experience make the "varsity" first semester as well...Road games? Last year's success provides confidence to put some regular season roadies on the schedule, but doubtful it would be more than a couple....
                  I can just see a WTOP recruits thread...
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

WTOP has done a GREAT job for yrs, dont expect anything less from them this yr,probably better if amything...a recruit thread would be funny,Lou would have to leed the way on that,speaking of recruits,anything new on the home front??

Comment

As far as I can tell Alex D'Oliveira is at least attending school, we will see if he sticks around because we all know how that can be.

Comment

Originally posted by Laker28 View Post
                        As far as I can tell Alex D'Oliveira is at least attending school, we will see if he sticks around because we all know how that can be.
                        sounds good, I guess no word on the other 3 possible recruits, and any surprises?? 2 months til the U-18,I imagine pink bunny off ice has started.....Sticking around Oswego was ez in my day,to many fun places to explore

Comment

The other three also appear to be in Oswego based on twitter and facebook. Again whether or not they actually play is another story.

Comment

Originally posted by Laker28 View Post
                            The other three also appear to be in Oswego based on twitter and facebook. Again whether or not they actually play is another story.
                            ahhh the ol'twitter and facething...wonder who didnt show up??

Comment

Another possible D1 transfer,

Sean Federow, defense 2012-2013 ojhl 52gp 11-32-43
                              2013-2014 american international 16gp 1-2-3.

Can anyone confirm?
                              http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

I cannot confirm it but it looks like a strong possibility.

Comment

Working...
                                X