Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Oswego State 2014-2015 Thread...LETS FINISH THE JOB!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official Oswego State 2014-2015 Thread...LETS FINISH THE JOB!!!!!

Originally posted by OSU2010 View Post
    I've never done SRO before, but I don't think there are reserved rail spots at oz, I think its first come first served.(correct me if I'm wrong)
    First come, first served is correct. Gates open at 6 and those spots along the rail go fast.

Comment

Originally posted by LakerFan99 View Post
      First come, first served is correct. Gates open at 6 and those spots along the rail go fast.
      More importantly, the LINE forms at 3pm...with students roaming the building like a game of musical chairs until they allow them to squat - student section is first come first served for 1,500 - you will want to check with the cops at the entrance to see if your SRO tickets require you to get in that line....I have seen that line go through the open doors while another line of - uh, older folks with season tickets are able to get in without standing in line....its worth the question.
      LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by CardinalSin View Post
        Thanks sounds like SRO is only option . I really want be able to see . Haven't been to a game at the new rink . I stand on a reserved rail at Stafford . What will SRO entail , long line ?
        I have a General Admission ticket for $5 if you want a seat instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by sticksnstones View Post
          I have a General Admission ticket for $5 if you want a seat instead.
          I'd be interested in that ticket , how would we connect. How early would I need to be there to get a seat.
          Last edited by CardinalSin; 02-17-2015, 05:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
            another line of - uh, older folks with season tickets
            HEY! I resemble that remark.
            Oswego State 1980 Grad
            (attended in one way or another from 1968-1988, don't ask..... )

Comment

To backdraft21, I have your three season tickets in hand for you. I will meet you as planned at the CC after 5:00 in the hallway outside the rink. Call my cell if you do not see me at 315-561-3037. Should be a great game.
              BUCKLE UP//////////

Comment

Originally posted by lakont55 View Post
                To backdraft21, I have your three season tickets in hand for you. I will meet you as planned at the CC after 5:00 in the hallway outside the rink. Call my cell if you do not see me at 315-561-3037. Should be a great game.
                BUCKLE UP//////////
                Ok sounds like a plan,and thanks again,Kind of cant miss me with my Korean wife,and 8yo,but Ill bring your # as well...

Comment

OSU2010,you can meet me and lakont55 as per above info,ill have the 3 sro tiks with me..anything else call my cell..

Comment

I think you can message me on here. And maybe an Oswego or even a Plattsburgh fan can answer that for you. I've gone the last couple years and sat in GA once and didn't have a problem finding a good seat getting there at 6:15-ish

Comment

Backdraft, and anyone else that is staying at the Econolodge or Best Western they usually run a bus service to the Campus Center and back. Better than trying to park on campus

Comment

New lot on the former location of Snygg Hall (RIP) opened in fall and should help...the lot behind Swetman/Poucher usually fills up by 6p...
                        LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Ok thanks for the info,I usually drop the wife and kid off in front and brave the walk from the parking lot,about 5 yrs ago I thought my ears would fall off for sure,must have been -30 with the wind chillllllllll

Comment

Thursday through Friday afternoon looks like heavy snow again with very cold, single digit temps.
                            GREAT HOCKEY WEATHER////////////////////////////////////

Comment

• Originally posted by lakont55 View Post
                              Thursday through Friday afternoon looks like heavy snow again with very cold, single digit temps.
                              GREAT HOCKEY WEATHER////////////////////////////////////
                              With Oswego and Plattsburgh locked into the #1 and #2 spots in the SUNYAC, in all likelihood the two will be facing each other again in the SUNYAC championship. This weekend will determine who plays at home and who plays away.

Last year didn't Oswego break Plattsburgh's streak of being in the SUNYAC championship?

Comment

Congrats to Coach Dillon and the Lady Lakers ranked 6th in the Regional Rankings today! Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this is the first time they have made an appearance in the Regional Rankings.
                                Oswego'08, '10

From the shores of Lake Ontario to the island of Hilton Head...

2011-2012 SUNYAC Pick 'Em Champion!
                                2011-2012 D3FHL Overall Points Champs!

Comment

Working...
                                X