Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2014-15 Schedules

Originally posted by norm1909 View Post
    Yes, their absence of a travel partner created travel expenses for the SUNY schools that didn't allow for the killing of two birds with one stone. The women have played that way forever.
    All the more reason for Canton to get its stuff together and join the fun.
    Twitter: DanMountSports
    2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Canton Schedule:

http://www.rooathletics.com/schedule.aspx?path=mhockey

Sunyac schools DID NOT have to play Canton this year but they did it in support of the Roos joining the league.
      The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
      "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
      GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
      GO LAKERS!!!
      GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
      Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
        Canton Schedule:

http://www.rooathletics.com/schedule.aspx?path=mhockey

Sunyac schools DID NOT have to play Canton this year but they did it in support of the Roos joining the league.
        That's quite the schedule, I am glad the program is moving in the right direction after moving up from club status. I think they have a good coach in place and with the programs they offer along with overall campus, this is going to be a program to watch. They are making the jump.
        LETS GO BEARS!

"Never play flag football in the nude"-Bob Kevoian

"Don't let anyone tell you what we do builds character, it only reveals it." J.Marsh

SUNY Potsdam '98

St.Lawrence '00

Mike St. Louis is not a BUM!

Comment

Geneseo schedule:

http://www.geneseoknights.com/sports...14-15/schedule

Note, they are still playing Oswego when the Lakers are at the Carrier Dome...
          Russell Jaslow
          [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
          U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
            Geneseo schedule:

http://www.geneseoknights.com/sports...14-15/schedule

Note, they are still playing Oswego when the Lakers are at the Carrier Dome...
            Day / Night doubleheader.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
              Day / Night doubleheader.
              Let's play two.

As for Canton, I know Trevor from his playing days at Oswego. He's a good guy with a good head on his shoulders. I think he at least gets the framework in place for them to be respectable.

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
                Let's play two.

As for Canton, I know Trevor from his playing days at Oswego. He's a good guy with a good head on his shoulders. I think he at least gets the framework in place for them to be respectable.
                Gilly is a great guy. Got to speak to him recently and he's optimistic of the foundation being laid for the program to make strides. Recruiting...recruiting...recruiting...he's out there getting after it.
                GO LAKERS!!!
                "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                Oswego State '09

Comment

Oswego:

http://athletics.oswego.edu/schedule.aspx?path=mhockey

Comment

Originally posted by LakerFan99 View Post
                    Stonehill and SNHU....Interesting?

Struggling to fill the schedule this year?....First time in a long time Oswego and Elmira won't meet twice in the regular season.
                    GO LAKERS!!!
                    Oswego State '09

Comment

• Re: 2014-15 Schedules

Struggling to fill the schedule this year?....First time in a long time Oswego and Elmira won't meet twice in the regular season.
                      The Friday/Sunday home games on 1/9 and 1/11 are interesting too.

Comment

OSWEGO GENESEO PLATTSBURGH
                        NAZARETH FRANKLIN PIERCE VS NORWICH (AT MIDD)
                        UTICA AT NAZARETH MIDDLEBURY/
                        CONCORDIA
                        ST.SCHOLASTICA/
                        NAZARETH
                        AT ADRIAN NEW ENGLAND COLLEGE
                        TUFTS ELMIRA UTICA/AMHERST
                        HOBART HOBART NORWICH
                        SNHU AT NEUMANN AT SKIDMORE
                        AT ELMIRA NEUMANN MIDDLEBURY
                        AT STONEHILL NAZARETH WILLIAMS
                        CANTON CANTON AT CANTON
                        Drop Elmira for SNHU
                        Drop Utica for Stonehill

Wow....better hope they take care of things in the SUNYAC.....I think it's pretty easy to see who has the harder of the schedules of the top 3.....a lot of stat padders...outside of hopefully a good Hobart team, there isn't much coming to the Campus Center this year....and the more you look at it there isn't much away from the Campus Center either....
                        Remy Babineaux
                        remyb616@gmail.com
                        D3FHL Web Page

Comment

That's what I'm thinking. Usually Eddie makes the schedule really hard, but not the case this year. I do miss the two games between EC.

Comment

yea if they can go to Stonehill, why not go to Norwich instead??? just sayin...I thought SNHU was a online school

Comment

There's one reason the sked is bad this season. It's all RIT's fault.

Comment

The burning question is will Utica get Cappella or DeVry on the sked.

Comment

Working...
                                X