• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Headline News Thread

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    YES! Available...
    That's bananas.

/like the fist of an angry god
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
      That's bananas.

/like the fist of an angry god
      B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

/somuchhate
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Who the **** cheats on Gwen Stefani?

When's the last time Bush was even a band? Never liked them...

I wouldn't **** Courtney Love with Brent's dick.

Yeesh!

Comment

If I cheated on Dr. Mrs. Kepler with Courtney Love, I would absolutely expect her to file papers.
          Right after she stopped by the doctors to get tested for all of the STD's. If you're dumb enough to shag Courtney Love, you're out there shagging all sorts of things like Wafflehouse Waitresses, drug addicts, other assorted people that could be featured on the People of Walmart website.
          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

• Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
            Behind every hot chick is a guy that's tired of banging her.

That said "ish" on the selection there Gavin.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post

When's the last time Bush was even a band? Never liked them...

I wouldn't **** Courtney Love with Brent's dick.

Yeesh!
              Bush actually is about to/just released a new album. They have a couple newer singles on the radio.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                Right after she stopped by the doctors to get tested for all of the STD's. If you're dumb enough to shag Courtney Love, you're out there shagging all sorts of things like Wafflehouse Waitresses, drug addicts, other assorted people that could be featured on the People of Walmart website.
                Isn't Courtney Love potentially all of those things?
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                  Gwen must not have ever Swallowed.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

/somuchhate
                    Ugh thanks.

True story, she sang that song because Courtney Love called her a cheerleader.
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Can't say I'm shocked. It's not like Rossdale hasn't literally done everything to try and be Cobain. Well, other than write good, original material. So shagging that old whore is just another tick-mark on the list.

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      I'd expect her to murder your arse.
                      That's assuming Courtney didn't murder him first!

...I'll show myself out...
                      Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 08-04-2015, 08:22 PM.

Comment

PA Attorney General Kathleen Kane will be arrested after grand jury probe about leaking information. I don't know the full details, was just a breaking news item on local tv.
                        Last edited by JF_Gophers; 08-06-2015, 10:19 AM.
                        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                          PA Attorney General Kathleen Kane will be arrested after grand jury probe about leaking information. I don't know the full details, was just a breaking news item on local tv.
                          It looks bad.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

It's become mildly amusing to me to see my hypothesis borne out for the last several years: A corrupt or criminal politician either has their party affiliation prominently displayed in both the headline and first paragraph, or they're a Democrat. Never both, but always one.*
                            *In the main stream media, of course. Not FlagDude's "Illiterati Weekly."
                            Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                            USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                              It's become mildly amusing to me to see my hypothesis borne out for the last several years: A corrupt or criminal politician either has their party affiliation prominently displayed in both the headline and first paragraph, or they're a Democrat. Never both, but always one.*
                              *In the main stream media, of course. Not FlagDude's "Illiterati Weekly."
                              On Fox, a corrupt or criminal politician is always listed as a Democrat, particularly when he's a Republican.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Not a good day for public figures named Kane
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X