X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Headline News Thread

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
    CNN interviewed a llama on live TV this morning.

This must be what it looked like when the Visigoths came over the seventh hill...
    http://www.sbnation.com/college-foot...-llamas-llamas
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Lester Holt is holding the NBC Nightly News ratings. good for him.

O'Reilly, Limbaugh, Madow, Stewart, etc are all commentators (i.e. entertainers) One shouldn't expect objective reporting of any event from them. its the $$$. gawd. think of the money O'Reilly pulls in for himself and Fox. the TV show, speeches, books, t-shirts. I wonder how much taxes HE pays?
      Originally posted by mtu_huskies
      "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
      Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
      Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

• Originally posted by huskyfan View Post

O'Reilly, Limbaugh, Madow, Stewart, etc are all commentators (i.e. entertainers) One shouldn't expect objective reporting of any event from them. its the $$$. gawd. think of the money O'Reilly pulls in for himself and Fox. the TV show, speeches, books, t-shirts. I wonder how much taxes HE pays?
        Objective reporting is one thing. This was a lie told for personal gain, at the expense of actual war veterans. It appears to be part of a pattern where he has a mysterious relationship with veracity.

Comment

Objective reporting is one thing. This was a lie told for personal gain, at the expense of actual war veterans. It appears to be part of a pattern where he has a mysterious relationship with veracity.
          and I bet you think Paris Hilton really worked on that farm?
          Originally posted by mtu_huskies
          "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
          Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
          Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

and I bet you think Paris Hilton really worked on that farm?
            No, but that isn't the point.

Comment

Probably more than you and I combined. As a % of gross income? That's why the rich employ armies of tax lawyers and accountants.
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Stoner bunnies!

People who advocate legalizing medical marijuana in Utah clearly haven't given much thought to the risk of pot-crazed rabbits running wild, a DEA agent testified last week.
                Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Originally posted by WisconsinWildcard View Post
                  This will drive the anti-GMO people insane!
                  "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveP View Post
                    So the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch is no longer necessary?
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Cops get assaulted, but no shots are fired and no one is under arrest.
                      Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
                        Cops get assaulted, but no shots are fired and no one is under arrest.
                        That's just because they were white.
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Kraft recalls 242,000 cases of macaroni and cheese due to possible metal fragments
                          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                          Patreon for exclusive writing content
                          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

I'm so glad SCOTUS determined that racism doesn't exist anymore. Otherwise I'd be worried about things like this.

Comment

I'm so glad SCOTUS determined that racism doesn't exist anymore. Otherwise I'd be worried about things like this.
                              It's clearly liberals' fault for dragging race into everything.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

CNN Breaking News

Comment

Working...
                                X