X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Headline News Thread

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post

Maybe it's time for political commentary to refrain from wishing other people dead, merely because they disagree politically??
    It's always been time for that.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

An officer was stabbed in the Flint, MI, airport today. Officials have not yet ruled it a terrorist act, and think that the police were specifically targeted.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
        An officer was stabbed in the Flint, MI, airport today. Officials have not yet ruled it a terrorist act, and think that the police were specifically targeted.
        Reports seem to confirm he yelled "Allu Akbar!", or whatever. So he was Muslim, which automatically means "TERRORISM!1!".

If he was white, they'd just say he was mentally disturbed.

Another day, another standard narrative.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2017/06/21/flint-airport-attack-act-terrorism-bishop/417948001/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Comment

Today in NO SH-T.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

See You Next Tuesday.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pr...6To?li=BBnbfcL
            A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

She's not entirely wrong. She could have said it better. This kid should have been much smarter. I would love to visit places like North Korea, Syria (though not as much anymore since the cities are in ruins), Tunisia, and other extraordinarily dangerous places. It's just not smart.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

She's not wrong, but she is definitely a cunt, and propagating a stereotype of college profs. I'm sure if I head over to the right wing caves of the Internet, I will find this story plastered with comments like "Feminazi!", and "This is the kind of hatred for white men they teach at all of our colleges today!"

Comment

Completely agree.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                    She's adjunct for a reason.
                    Cornell University
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

*Edit* I didn't see this was posted in the cop thread. My mistake. Sorry.

Off-duty St. Louis police officer sees car crash near home, goes to assist at scene. Two on-duty officers see off-duty cop is carrying, orders man to ground, recognize the off-duty officer and let him stand up.

Off-duty cop is swiftly shot by third on-duty officer who just arrived on site.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...96f99d114.html

Also: All three on-duty cops were white, including triggerman. Off-duty cop was black.
                      https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/878281121288540160
                      Last edited by aparch; 06-24-2017, 01:12 PM.
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        Today in NO SH-T.
                        If you ever wonder if you're perpetuating racist commentary just flip the script and see if it sounds okay: "Blacks don't understand what racism is." hmm, can't tell though on that one if it's a fair assessment of a huge group of people who share a characteristic...
                        Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                        USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                          If you ever wonder if you're perpetuating racist commentary just flip the script and see if it sounds okay: "Blacks don't understand what racism is." hmm, can't tell though on that one if it's a fair assessment of a huge group of people who share a characteristic...
                          I know! For instance we all remember when the Jews in Nazi Germany caused all that ruckus!

Meanwhile, just coincidence I'm sure.
                          Cornell University

Comment

Washington Store Owner Sentenced To 8 Years For Killing Robber

A convenience store owner from Spanaway, Washington has been sentenced to 8 years in prison after shooting a thug who stole from his establishment.

According to Q13 Fox, surveillance footage from the March 25, 2016 incident shows 31-year-old Min Sik Kim asking a group of men loitering outside his store to leave.

While he was outside, 21-year-old Jakeel Rashon Mason can be seen attempting to steal cigarettes from behind the counter of Kim’s store.

The footage shows Kim and Mason subsequently engaging in a fight. Ultimately, according to Q13 Fox, Kim can be seen shooting Mason in the back as he flees.

Comment

Neglect not, the comments. Full conservadope keyboard warrior mentality on display. These are exactly the kind of people who have no business carrying a firearm.

Comment

The Grenfell tower fire: all building cladding samples failed fire safety tests

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/06...ities-say.html
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X