X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Headline News Thread

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    There’s some crazy **** going on it MA. Gas explosions. Scanners are going nuts.
    I drove through this area yesterday. It is less than 10 miles from my house.

Comment

Wow. 20-25 homes are in flames. Boy, its hard to imagine everyones OK.
      Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
        Wow. 20-25 homes are in flames. Boy, its hard to imagine everyones OK.
        Way more than that. Count is >50 now. Some reports saying 2 dead. Telling anyone who has this gas company supplying them to get out of their house. That is a lot of people!

Comment

Sounds like it might be an overpressurization in the city main. That’s really ****ing bad. New fires being reported.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Three cities are being evacuated.

Just an FYI since I thought I saw Merrimack was up that way and might have some people here reading or know someone. Don’t open windows or doors. Just get out if you smell gas. Opening windows and doors can create an explosive atmosphere where one didn’t exist.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

They just shut off electricity to those areas. And after they did that they told folks don't use candles. People are finding all the pipe wrenches they can find and helping shut off the gas. >70 fires now.

Comment

Kipchoge with a new marathon world record at 2:01:40 at Berlin, beating the previous mark of 2:02:57.

This one counts.
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                  Kipchoge with a new marathon world record at 2:01:40 at Berlin, beating the previous mark of 2:02:57.

This one counts.
                  It used to be that you could watch the entire Red Sox Pateiots Day game and then stroll over to watch the finish of the Boston Marathon.

Now baseball games are marathons and marathons are sprints(?).
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                    It used to be that you could watch the entire Red Sox Pateiots Day game and then stroll over to watch the finish of the Boston Marathon.

Now baseball games are marathons and marathons are sprints(?).
                    Depends on who you watch. Come to watch the back of the packers, the ball game will be over before I'm done.

And the world decathlon record fell today as well.
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

This one counts.
                      One of lilnsl's teammates ran this. Was getting a lot of screen time until mile 21 when he had gut issues even with that (stopping to address the issue) he ran a 2:21.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                        One of lilnsl's teammates ran this. Was getting a lot of screen time until mile 21 when he had gut issues even with that (stopping to address the issue) he ran a 2:21.
                        Les

Will the Heir to the Family Fortune try his hand at the Boston Marathon?
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                          Les

Will the Heir to the Family Fortune try his hand at the Boston Marathon?
                          I think that is the plan. Pretty sure he is racing a qualifier this Fall.

Comment

Someone is over medicating

https://www.wagmtv.com/content/news/...493725581.html

Comment

OPEC 'powerless to prevent' oil prices jumping toward $100 a barrel this year

It's why I've been laughing at the surge in purchases for larger vehicles similar to the one that preceded the last huge oil price spike. Anyone remember Hummer?

Maybe we should be looking for solutions with Iran and Venezuela that don't involve military threats? Or maybe we should stop effing around with tariffs on Canada in the name of "national security"? Bringing Iran into the market helped bring prices down and backing out of that slightly coincides with recent trend of increased prices.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                OPEC 'powerless to prevent' oil prices jumping toward $100 a barrel this year

It's why I've been laughing at the surge in purchases for larger vehicles similar to the one that preceded the last huge oil price spike. Anyone remember Hummer?

Maybe we should be looking for solutions with Iran and Venezuela that don't involve military threats? Or maybe we should stop effing around with tariffs on Canada in the name of "national security"? Bringing Iran into the market helped bring prices down and backing out of that slightly coincides with recent trend of increased prices.
                                Could it be that most US reserves need oil at about $60 to be viable and over $75 to be profitable? Hmmm ...
                                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X