High-speed transport?
    Hubble Space Telescope?
    Harry S. Truman?
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Re: Headline News Thread

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      High-speed transport?
      Hubble Space Telescope?
      Harry S. Truman?
      Pretty sure he meant Hunter S. Thompson.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Pretty sure he meant Hunter S. Thompson.
        Give that man a cheroot.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

1776 has commenced in Catalonia. Now for them to fight for their freedom.

https://www.infowars.com/breaking-ca...ce-from-spain/
          https://www.infowars.com/spanish-sen...-in-catalonia/

Comment

Move over, Sarah Silverman, you've been replaced on my five.
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              Move over, Sarah Silverman, you've been replaced on my five.
              Deadspin has an article for all occasions, you have chosen poorly.

Comment

Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                Deadspin has an article for all occasions, you have chosen poorly.
                That article would have been so outré... in 1958.

I have a feeling the author has no idea that she's only gotten as far as she has, in both subject and medium, because she's cute. After the boys of summer are gone she's going to get a helluva surprise.
                Cornell University

Comment

The keystone pipeline was shut down in South Dakota yesterday after spilling 210,000 gallons.
                  Code:
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    The keystone pipeline was shut down in South Dakota yesterday after spilling 210,000 gallons.
                    *facepalm*
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      I think it was a sister pipeline. I don't think Keystone is open for business.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                        The Keystone Pipeline is part of a 2,687-mile system that also is to include the proposed Keystone XL pipeline, which has faced persistent opposition from environmental groups, American Indian tribes and some landowners.
                        Same company. Keystone XL is the new one that made so much news. They can't prevent all the leaks they should not be able to build anymore. Period.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/keyston...-south-dakota/
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                          It’s all the keystone. The biggest protests were for he Dakota access pipeline, which is part of the keystone.
                          Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            It’s all the keystone. The biggest protests were for he Dakota access pipeline, which is part of the keystone.
                            Dakota Access is separate. Different company and route.

Keystone XL is the one they want to build through Nebraska.

The one that spilled is the existing Keystone 1 pipeline.

Comment

Keystone XL approved today in Nebraska. Despite spill in South Dakota.

http://www.postbulletin.com/business...670124b18.html

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                                Dakota Access is separate. Different company and route.

Keystone XL is the one they want to build through Nebraska.

The one that spilled is the existing Keystone 1 pipeline.
                                This is posting is correct.

Keystone is not Keystone XL. Note the different routes.

Dakota Access is a whole other.
                                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X