Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

National Championship: Union vs. Minnesota (Choaches stay out of it!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Championship: Union vs. Minnesota (Choaches stay out of it!)

Yeah Coaches I know, dang phones. Should be a whale of a game. Two great defensive teams. On that note it will probably be a 6-4 game or something. Good luck!
    Last edited by goofy gopher; 04-11-2014, 07:03 AM.
    never up, never in!

Re: National Championship: Union vs. Minnesota (Coaches stay out of it!)

Go Union
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Re: National Championship: Union vs. Minnesota (Choaches stay out of it!)

Go Dutchmen!
      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Go Gophers, should be a great game

Comment

Should be another battle against Union, who I feel is probably the favorite.

Go Gophers!
          Originally posted by CavalryNate
          Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.
          sigpic

Comment

Union is the better team. We'll see how it plays out Sat night.

Go U!
            Your Mama loves the Q!

Comment

The good news for the Gophers is that Union doesn't play the style of hockey that has given the Gophers fits at times this season. The style that North Dakota played to perfection last night, dropping guys back and controlling the neutral zone. I think both of these teams are going to try and push the pace. Problem for the Gophers is they will be playing a team that is every bit as fast and skilled (probably even more so) as they are.

Whatever the outcome, hoping for a great hockey game.
              @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
              On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
              High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

I'll have to think about this one...

Go... ?

Comment

Even if you meant 'coaches'...?

I don't know if Union should be favored or not, don't care either way. The Gophers will need to be at their best against a veteran and well skilled team to get to #6.

Comment

Originally posted by Lodge17 View Post
                    Union is the better team. We'll see how it plays out Sat night.

Go U!
                    I'm not saying you're wrong, but wonder what your basis is for that conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      Even if you meant 'coaches'...?

I don't know if Union should be favored or not, don't care either way. The Gophers will need to be at their best against a veteran and well skilled team to get to #6.
                      Based on the rankings and stats this game is a pick em. Anyone who says favored either way is either boasting or sandbagging.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Either Union or MN should call a players only meeting so, you know, Barry has something to talk about.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                        And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                        Twenty red lights in his honor
                        Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                          Either Union or MN should call a players only meeting so, you know, Barry has something to talk about.
                          Or maybe a joint players-only meeting.

And, I agree with Scooby.

Comment

Still feel a bit spent after last night. Should be an amazing contest tomorrow between two incredibly skilled teams. I'd give the Gophers a very slight edge due to having a full 4 lines that can produce, even if they only get to really roll three of them because of the length of the TV timeouts.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_MN View Post
                              Still feel a bit spent after last night. Should be an amazing contest tomorrow between two incredibly skilled teams. I'd give the Gophers a very slight edge due to having a full 4 lines that can produce, even if they only get to really roll three of them because of the length of the TV timeouts.
                              You sure? Just read in the Union thread that Union is the more balanced squad.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                              X