Where's your Holy Cross jersey now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
    I saw this thread and gave it about 0.6 seconds of thought.

Then I moved on. Got a championship game to watch tonight.
    Well good game and I just got my USA photo of TJ Oshie #7-4.
    "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
    Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
    The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Re: Where's your Holy Cross jersey now?

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      Indeed. That being the only post of his last 25 about the Gopher men's hockey team certainly proves that he is obsessed.
      The royal "you," my friend.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Indeed. That being the only post of his last 25 about the Gopher men's hockey team certainly proves that he is obsessed.
        Yeah I really have an obsession. I think gopher fans are more obsessed with thinking every fan base is obsessed with them.
        Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
          Yeah I really have an obsession. I think gopher fans are more obsessed with thinking every fan base is obsessed with them.
          Well.....there were a LOT of Union fans last night. More than the school normally has. Just sayin'.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            Well.....there were a LOT of Union fans last night. More than the school normally has. Just sayin'.
            Getting to the championship game does tend to draw out a lot of lurkers, and other that have dabbled in Union fandom before, not when they really sucked you know.

http://shirtshovel.com/products/movi...cifism-434.jpg
            bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

It's hard not to think that when it is constantly illustrated. Anti-Gopher fans easily outnumber Union fans on this board.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                It's hard not to think that when it is constantly illustrated. Anti-Gopher fans easily outnumber Union fans on this board.
                Just as Anti-UND, Anti-BC, Anti-Michigan fans easily outnumber Union fans on this board. No matter what your mom says, you aren't that special.
                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Just as Anti-UND, Anti-BC, Anti-Michigan fans easily outnumber Union fans on this board. No matter what your mom says, you aren't that special.
                  Bingo.
                  Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

So would that be their grade point average or IQ's? Good ol' karma.
                    0.6 = 0% chance of hanging number 6.
                    Well, that answers a question I had about those 0.6 T-shirts I saw a few wearing at the championship game. Had me baffled, as I guess I didn't expect someone to make T-shirts with that on it. Nor did I expect someone to go out of their way to find a place to do it between games.

Comment

I'm 99.6% certain that Happy is mentally challenged and I apologize on behalf of this Gopher fan for he and his words on this board.
                      "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

I have my Union jersey. I am excited. I got a Yale one last season.

Comment

Originally posted by HCSmooth View Post
                          Well, that answers a question I had about those 0.6 T-shirts I saw a few wearing at the championship game. Had me baffled, as I guess I didn't expect someone to make T-shirts with that on it. Nor did I expect someone to go out of their way to find a place to do it between games.
                          I think it was the player's families (at least that is what I heard).
                          @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                          On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                          High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Of course those shirts still aren't as ridiculous, seeming the team they really cheer for actually did it.
                            the state of hockey is good

Comment

I don't think they were meant as a rip either. More of a celebration of that moment.

Comment

Union has about 5 fans. Not the best argument, Dirty.

Comment

Working...
                                X