X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Plant #7: Get me off of this planet

Originally posted by unofan View Post
    There's a reason I've put all of two people on ignore in my years on this board, and he's one of them.

Frankly, the quality of trollingn on this board went way down a few years back. Hank, Nate, and blinky the wonder chimp were masters of the art. Not to mention verybdog, who accused GWB of being racist because he liked baseball more than other sports. Now those were trolls. Pio, fishy, and flaggy can only aspire to reach their levels.
    Dirty deserves to be mentioned as one of the greats. Just saying.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
      We had an extreme case of scapegoating in Houston. A 14-year old boy chained in the bathroom. Fed like a dog. Parents were both employed and had other children who were treated appropriately. When the kid finally got loose cops thought he was an 11-year old girl, he had shoulder length hair and was way behind where he should have been physiologically. How can people possibly lead their lives knowing there's someone in the bathroom chained to the radiator?
      While defending themselves, did the couple push their glasses up their nose with their finger?

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
        There's a reason I've put all of two people on ignore in my years on this board, and he's one of them.

Frankly, the quality of trollingn on this board went way down a few years back. Hank, Nate, and blinky the wonder chimp were masters of the art. Not to mention verybdog, who accused GWB of being racist because he liked baseball more than other sports. Now those were trolls. Pio, fishy, and flaggy can only aspire to reach their levels.
        Trolls just want to see the world burn. NAPALM played that game well; I think everybody got taken in from time to time. BOOM-SHAK-A-LAK!

We are troll-free. Pio's not a troll; he believes his bilge. FF seems to be a bot that repeats randomly selected segments from Drudge.

I dunno what FlagDUDE is doing. Unlike the other two, at least sometimes he's funny.
        Last edited by Kepler; 09-20-2014, 07:34 AM.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Trolls just want to see the world burn. NAPALM played that game well; I think everybody got taken in from time to time. BOOM-SHAK-A-LAK!

We are troll-free. Pio's not a troll; he believes his bilge. FF seems to be a bot that repeats randomly selected segments from Drudge.

I dunno what FlagDUDE is doing. Unlike the other two, at least sometimes he's funny.
          Interesting that aren't any trolls mentioned with a liberal point of view.
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
            Interesting that aren't any trolls mentioned with a liberal point of view.
            Well, kinda by definition we don't see the beam in our own eye. Feel free to nominate. I think the lefties here fall at most into the Pio camp of bomb-throwing zealot, not troll.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I'm going with:
              Scooby
              Rover
              Sarcastic/Snarky Priceless
              A faceless void

As my mount Rushmore of liberal trolls
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                Dirty deserves to be mentioned as one of the greats. Just saying.
                All this pony work and still nothing...
                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  Well, kinda by definition we don't see the beam in our own eye. Feel free to nominate. I think the lefties here fall at most into the Pio camp of bomb-throwing zealot, not troll.
                  Foxton and Rover would be the chief trolls in the liberal category. Scooby too, when he's being deliberately facetious and/or exaggerating the right wing point of view.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    I'm going with:
                    Scooby
                    Rover
                    Sarcastic/Snarky Priceless
                    A faceless void

As my mount Rushmore of liberal trolls

Why don't you go take off, eh?!

Comment

Oh ****. I feel shame.
                      Code:
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Not even the rapist is held accountable.
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                          That story.....so much fail. My God, it's horrible.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Malodorous presence is now a crime. http://thefreethoughtproject.com/pol...body-odor-ban/

Comment

As it should be. Take a bath you GD smelly hippie.
                              Code:

Comment

As more and more people find themselves in this unfortunate situation, the government is reacting with force instead of aid.
                                But I thought it wasn't the gubmint's jerb to help the homeless?

Comment

Working...
                                X