This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Plant #7: Get me off of this planet

Odd. Because ISIS is demanding "jizya" payments from all non-Muslims.

(Seriously.)
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Hmmm...I take it Board has done some housecleaning...
      hmm... is the board now allowing us to discuss flame re****ant fabrics again? or to talk about Dr. Who and his trip in the ****is?
      "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        Odd. Because ISIS is demanding "jizya" payments from all non-Muslims.

(Seriously.)
        That is a lot of lazy eyes.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

West Michigan's Craigslist killer.

This is just a strange story from all around.

Couple of months ago the guy goes into a bar and brags about how he has a girl tied up and inside a suitcase in his house. Bartender calls the cops, go to his house, and the girl is there but it turns out they had a contract for the whole thing so it was all consensual.

Then last Friday a triple murder-suicide is reported. He got into a high speed chase with police and crashed, when they finally reached the car he had shot himself in the head. They found an 8-month pregnant 18 year old woman dead in the trunk. Her boyfriend was also murdered, but he was decapatated and they still can't find the head. I italicized boyfriend because it turns out, he wasn't really her boyfriend, or if he was he was a terrible on. On top of everything else so far in the story, he was pimping her out on Craigslist to different guys all the time.
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Joe Biden throws his hair plugs into the ring for '16 with a massive pander to the NAACP.

http://www.sacbee.com/2014/07/23/657...en-blasts.html
            2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Call the CDC: a confirmed case of Ward Churchilliosis in Montana.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/24/us...esis.html?_r=0

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                Call the CDC: a confirmed case of Ward Churchilliosis in Montana.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/24/us...esis.html?_r=0
                He is one of the beautiful people, nothing to see here
                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                  Ironically, I had forgotten about Joe Biden's case of Ward Churchillosis from his earlier run for president.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                    This cheap t*rd is blaming the meds he allegedly took for PTSD for extensive, unattributed lifts from several other people's work. What a p.o.s.!

Comment

You wanted the anti-put-down rules? You got them, and everything that goes with them. http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/07/24...-doughnut-shop

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                        This cheap t*rd is blaming the meds he allegedly took for PTSD for extensive, unattributed lifts from several other people's work. What a p.o.s.!
                        Alleged PTSD aside (was this ever diagnosed in Walsh by an MD or DO?), having gone through the process of attaining a Master's myself, I have to ask who was his faculty advisor, and why did his advisor fail to recognize the alleged plagiarism in an age where almost all high school and college papers are supposedly (according to teachers, lecturers, and professors) first run though computer systems that attempt to flag it against a vast database of vetted academic papers, prior to any faculty review?

Both are questions to answer in regards to his claim.

Comment

Alleged PTSD aside (was this ever diagnosed in Walsh by an MD or DO?), having gone through the process of attaining a Master's myself, I have to ask who was his faculty advisor, and why did his advisor fail to recognize the alleged plagiarism in an age where almost all high school and college papers are supposedly (according to teachers, lecturers, and professors) first run though computer systems that attempt to flag it against a vast database of vetted academic papers, prior to any faculty review?

Which raises questions about the standards at the Army War College. Or whether there are any. Or if he was somehow able to sidestep through the line. Or if they rely on honor. As I understand it, his campaign is built substantially on his service. But I'm not aware of any literature linking PTSD with plagiarism. In fact, if you examine that claim even superficially it collapses of its own weight. "I suffered from PTSD, which made me research obscure writings by obscure authors and lift massive passages without attribution and take credit for them." Bollocks. That claim is an execrable insult to any GI who has or is suffering from PTSD.
                          Last edited by Old Pio; 07-24-2014, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Three Philadelphia kids killed and their mother left in critical condition by carjackers running from the cops.

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/ca...-killed-3-kids

Comment

This piece gives some explanation and context for military education.

http://www.realcleardefense.com/arti...on_107327.html

Under no circumstances should this piece of cheese be allowed to pull a "Torricelli" and drop out of this race. He should be made to stay and take the beating he so richly deserves.

Comment

Don't pay your parking tickets? Eat lead. http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...o-3001434.html

Comment

Working...
                                X