• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nice Plant #7: Get me off of this planet

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
    Flaggy?
    At the very least, Flaggy's hero.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
      Well, at least the boy is creative, I'll give him that. Its still not quite Sharks with laser beams, but hell, a flamethrower?? That is impressive in a morbid sort of way.
      Not sure what was more creative - flame thrower or having the other guy stand where the mortar round was set to land. Very Wile E. Coyote of him.
      Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
        Not sure what was more creative - flame thrower or having the other guy stand where the mortar round was set to land. Very Wile E. Coyote of him.
        Yeah, and the fact that they made him just stand there. Didn't mention anything about them restraining him or tying him to a post. Makes you wonder what would have happened to him if he had just jumped out of the way at the last minute. It would have to be something slow and drawn out, like a deli slicer set at its thinnest setting and slowly working on building their own version of the 3D guy.
        bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          Wrong thread, again. You really aren't very good at this message board stuff.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
            Wrong thread, again. You really aren't very good at this message board stuff.
            Don't worry, I'm sure board will fix it.

Comment

So, do we now hear all the panderers in public office raise an outcry over how we need to enact knife-control legislation?

MURRYSVILLE, Pa. — A student armed with a knife went on a stabbing and slashing spree at a high school near Pittsburgh on Wednesday morning, leaving as many as 20 people injured....All of the victims were expected to survive.
              "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                So, do we now hear all the panderers in public office raise an outcry over how we need to enact knife-control legislation?
                Will it eventually come to hammer control? Will that spell the end to MC Hammer's career?
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                  Will it eventually come to hammer control? Will that spell the end to MC Hammer's career?
                  He's 2 Legit 2 Quit. U Can't Touch Him.
                  Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Police: Norton Shores mother had largest meth lab in county history

Not too far from where I live...
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

instead of enacting knife control we should enact mandatory birth control.
                      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        Protestors tased (bro), and cattle killed off. http://21stcenturywire.com/2014/04/1...n-bunkerville/
                        Strike 3.
                        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                          Strike 3.
                          He's not playing by the same rules.

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                            instead of enacting knife control we should enact mandatory birth control.
                            hmm....that's a little-known fact about Margaret Sanger, btw. (a founder of Planned Parenthood). "Those unfit to reproduce should not be allowed to breed":

As part of her efforts to promote birth control, Sanger found common cause with proponents of eugenics, believing that they both sought to "assist the race toward the elimination of the unfit." Sanger was a proponent of negative eugenics, which aims to improve human hereditary traits through social intervention by reducing the reproduction of those who were considered unfit. Sanger's eugenic policies included an exclusionary immigration policy, free access to birth control methods and full family planning autonomy for the able-minded, and compulsory segregation or sterilization for the profoundly ********. In her book The Pivot of Civilization, she advocated coercion to prevent the "undeniably feeble-minded" from procreating. Although Sanger supported negative eugenics, she asserted that eugenics alone was not sufficient, and that birth control was essential to achieve her goals. [emphasis added]
                            "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                              He's not playing by the same rules.
                              He thinks he's bowling?

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Funny this isn't a national story

10-year old kid, black, steps into road and is hit by a truck, driven by a 50+ year old white guy. The driver immediately stops to check on the kid, and is assaulted by 12+ men (all black) to the point that he is now in a coma fighting for his life. By all accounts, this kid should have never stepped foot onto a busy street, and the driver did exactly what he should have done. Now he might pay for it with his life.

The police say that race "may" have been the motive behind the attack, but it "isn't a case of vigilantism". WHAT? Reverse the races of all people involved in this, and it would have headlined the national news for the past week and the usual thugs would be screaming for justice. Makes me sick.

Comment

Working...
                                X