Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F Da Police (c) NWA: Hosted by FlagDude

Here you go.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Re: F Da Police (c) NWA: Hosted by FlagDude

MAHONEYYYYY!!!

Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7-TTWgiYL4
      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

I'd recite some lyrics but I think that would get me banned...
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Fuh fuh fuh fuh...

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
            I'd recite some lyrics but I think that would get me banned...
            Well, you could always go with the "When you meet a stranger in the Alps" method.
            bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Looks like you spelled "FlagDud" wrong in the thread title.....
              "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Thank you, Brent.
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

The posting rate in the Nice Planet thread is about to drop 300% now.

And thanks a lot for the Chicago thread, now I have White Sox ads all over.
                  Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Got a laugh just reading the title to this thread. I remember when that came out. Well done.

PS - Somebody want to explain to the older conservative posters what the hell we're talking about?
                    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Re: Nice Planet 6: Get Me Off This Planet.

Cops will now shoot you, or at least threaten to shoot you, for building a fort in your backyard. http://www.wsbtv.com/videos/news/11-...pulled/vCWjGT/

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                        Well, you could always go with the "When you meet a stranger in the Alps" method.
                        The Ducreux method works for me.
                        Last edited by MountieBoyOz; 04-04-2014, 12:34 PM.
                        Twitter: DanMountSports
                        2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          Cops will now shoot you, or at least threaten to shoot you, for building a fort in your backyard. http://www.wsbtv.com/videos/news/11-...pulled/vCWjGT/
                          It turns out that the kids in the fort yelled "bang bang bang" at the cop, and so he playfully responded by pulling out his gun and yelling "bang bang bang" back at them. The 11-year old in the story is the son of a trial attorney...precocious kid, he saw a way to make a quick ten grand by selectively presenting only part of the story.
                          "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Re: Nice Planet 6: Get Me Off This Planet.

Weapons are now needed for the federal government to give a weather report, and at the same time, violate the 2nd and 4th amendments. http://watchdog.org/136244/federal-law-enforcement/

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                              It turns out that the kids in the fort yelled "bang bang bang" at the cop, and so he playfully responded by pulling out his gun and yelling "bang bang bang" back at them. The 11-year old in the story is the son of a trial attorney...precocious kid, he saw a way to make a quick ten grand by selectively presenting only part of the story.
                              You know FlagDUDE's not going to use this thread, right?
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                              X