This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Providence College...the battle goes on...Boston twice in 15

With Gaudreau gone now, have to think PC is the hockey east preseason favorite next season
    Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
      With Gaudreau gone now, have to think PC is the hockey east preseason favorite next season
      and lowell goalie gone as well, pc lookjng pretty solid

Comment

Agreed. Easily the preseason favorite in hockey east and a likely preseason top 5 team in the country.
        QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY BOBCATS

ECAC Regular Season Champions
        2013, 2015, 2016, 2019

ECAC Tournament Champions

NCAA Tournament
        2002, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019

NCAA Frozen Four
        2013, 2016

https://www.bobcatshockeyblog.com/
        https://twitter.com/QHockeyBlog
        https://www.instagram.com/bobcatshockeyblog/
        https://www.facebook.com/QHockeyBlog/

Comment

Probably so but would hope not.......last time we were the preseason favorite things didn't go well. I believe Jon still has nightmares of that season.
          Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
            and lowell goalie gone as well, pc lookjng pretty solid
            You seem to know the north shore guys well but you never spoken about Brian Pinho, what do you think he can do for us. He was the hottest USHL player the 2nd half if the season. I would team him up with Janko and lessen the pressure on the Mauerman line
            Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Originally posted by cavbim View Post
              Probably so but would hope not.......last time we were the preseason favorite things didn't go well. I believe Jon still has nightmares of that season.
              Well if Gillies were to sustain an injury all bets are off.

Comment

Derek scored first ECHL, retweet from Nate Leaman

“@TArmy1619: “@WheelingNailers: Final Score: 6-3 Cincinnati. Derek Army scored his first pro goal.” Couldn't be prouder of him for all his hard work”
                Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

You seem to know the north shore guys well but you never spoken about Brian Pinho, what do you think he can do for us. He was the hottest USHL player the 2nd half if the season. I would team him up with Janko and lessen the pressure on the Mauerman line
                  great kid and player, class act. kyle murphy cloth as a teammate.
                  good size, very good skater and has total package. thought he might have to be a 2 yr ushl kid but finished so well he is ready. good goal scorer and pc needs that. he is a leaman type of kid and player. top 6 skilled F

Comment

Originally posted by unh1982 View Post
                    Certainly that would be an issue just as losing other guys for significant time. Each year Leaman has built the depth and while Gillies would be the hardest to replace, he is trying to reduce the reliance on any one player. While Gillies was the cornerstone, he was not as key this year as evidenced by the fact PC had a better year, but Gillies did not match his freshman year
                    Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Originally posted by unh1982 View Post
                      Gillies stated he was injured all year...
                      Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

So did Colin Hemmingway.

That was not PC's shining moment.
                        I'm assuming we're all rooting for the Dutchmen tonight over the Rodents for a variety of reasons.
                        Last edited by Jon; 04-12-2014, 11:08 AM.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                        -Blackadder
                        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                        -Casablanca
                        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                          So did Colin Hemmingway.

That was not PC's shining moment.
                          I'm assuming we're all rooting for the Dutchmen tonight over the Rodents for a variety of reasons.
                          Definitely
                          Let's Go Pirates!

Comment

Gopher fans are idiots, last time in the finals every time the puck crossed the blue line they would stand, no matter what, icing they were up, off sides etc UP UP UP.....we had to move so we could enjoy the game

Comment

Originally posted by satyking View Post
                              Gopher fans are idiots, last time in the finals every time the puck crossed the blue line they would stand, no matter what, icing they were up, off sides etc UP UP UP.....we had to move so we could enjoy the game
                              The ones on USCHO are fine, but the State of Hockey/Pride on Ice schtick is aggravating. Every time USCHO posts on Facebook, the entire state of Minnesota is on there woofing (or barking. Do gophers make a noise?)

But they gave the world MST3K so we're cool.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                              -Blackadder
                              "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                              -Casablanca
                              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Great win for Union and I am sure Nate is proud of those seniors he recruited.....now its PCs turn

Comment

Working...
                                X