• Re: 2014-15 schedules

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    LSSU - schedule announced, 2 games short
    Still 4 games short.
    LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

Originally posted by LSSULaker889294 View Post
      The Notre Dame schedule is most likely "tentative" and not final because LSSU doesn't play at Notre Dame. LSSU "officially" released their schedule and Notre Dame isn't on there. The Notre Dame games also aren't on the WCHA compostite schedule.
      Maybe the teams are still trying to work out a deal to play each other this upcoming season.

At least we were not wrong when we originally said the Lakers played at Notre Dame this season, as it looks like it was scheduled at one point.

Comment

This bound to be poorly attended tourney has been confirmed. http://www.yalebulldogs.com/sports/m...20140719mj1yrp
        YALE HOCKEY
        2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Laker Dude View Post
          Maybe the teams are still trying to work out a deal to play each other this upcoming season.
          If that was the case, I don't think LSSU wouldn't of released their schedule and the WCHA wouldn't have released their composite schedule. Maybe I'm wrong, but I guess we'll find out when Notre Dame officially releases their schedule.

Comment

If that was the case, I don't think LSSU wouldn't of released their schedule and the WCHA wouldn't have released their composite schedule. Maybe I'm wrong, but I guess we'll find out when Notre Dame officially releases their schedule.
            LSSULaker889294, I believe the Lakers are in fact scheduled to play at Notre Dame on Oct 17-18. The current Lakers schedule is incorrect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
              LSSULaker889294, I believe the Lakers are in fact scheduled to play at Notre Dame on Oct 17-18. The current Lakers schedule is incorrect.
              DU has a great fun OOC schedule: AFA, Wisky, Dart tourney v Dart and Brown, Cornell 2, RPI 2, BC 2.

Comment

Niagara added an exhibition against Brock on 10/5.
                Atlantic Hockey Composite schedule: www.tinyurl.com/AHAcomp2
                College Hockey America (Women) Composite Schedule: www.tinyurl.com/CHAWcomp

RIT Tigers
                Men's Atlantic Hockey Champions 2010 2015 2016 2024
                Men's Frozen Four 2010
                Women's College Hockey America Champions 2014 2015
                Women's DIII National Champions 2012

Comment

AIC 2014-15 schedule: http://www.aicyellowjackets.com/sche...2&path=mhockey

November 7 at U-Mass Amherst
                  November 14-15 at Michigan
                  January 23-24 Air Force
                  January 30-31 Sacred Heart
                  Last edited by LSSULaker889294; 07-24-2014, 11:49 AM.

Comment

AIC 2014-15 schedule: http://www.aicyellowjackets.com/sche...2&path=mhockey

November 7 at U-Mass Amherst
                    November 14-15 at Michigan
                    January 23-24 Air Force
                    January 30-31 Sacred Heart
                    Came here to post this.
                    Also February 13-14 @ Air Force.

They list the hosting Bentley dates as 12/13-12/14, Bentley lists it as 12/12-12/13...so not sure which is correct.

I would put (a small amount of) money on Air Force @ Sacred Heart on 2/6 and 2/7 to round out the AHA schedule.

RIT Tigers
                    Men's Frozen Four 2010

Comment

Nothing new I believe, but Princeton just posted a 2014-15 schedule:
                      http://www.goprincetontigers.com/Spo...64&SPSID=46868

Comment

Originally posted by mar7967 View Post
                        I would put (a small amount of) money on Air Force @ Sacred Heart on 2/6 and 2/7 to round out the AHA schedule.
                        I cannot call the bet on the grounds that I would make the same bet. Do we know for sure that it's in CT? Or is that just based on SHU having 14 away league games?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          I cannot call the bet on the grounds that I would make the same bet. Do we know for sure that it's in CT? Or is that just based on SHU having 14 away league games?
                          having 14 home and 14 away sure sounds for sure to me!

Comment

Official Yale schedule released. http://www.yalebulldogs.com/sports/m...20140722bi6rd9
                            YALE HOCKEY
                            2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by CornwallAce View Post
                              having 14 home and 14 away sure sounds for sure to me!
                              AF has 12 away, 14 home, SH has 14 home, 12 away. I figured it should be 14 all around...so an educated guess.

RIT Tigers
                              Men's Frozen Four 2010

Comment

Michigan released: http://www.mgoblue.com/sports/m-hock...key-sched.html

Comment

Working...
                                X