Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Pffft. Deschutes "The Abyss" in hand.
    HUH. Enjoy. As long as its not friggin Budweiser Im good. Haven't had one since Inbev (or whatever the f it is)bot 'em!
    UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

• Originally posted by unh1982 View Post
      lol, both teams ( union,lowel)are older than some NHL clubs
      Ya no scholarships at Union just old pharks

Comment

• Re: Northeast Regional: BC vs Denver, Lowell vs Mankato

Union beats BC at the FF. You heard it here first.

Comment

• Nice game BC. Played extremely well

Great season and 3 year run for Lowell. Let's keep it going!
          Gary

www.umlhockey.com
          Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
          "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
          KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

that's not an earth shattering prediction...now be a good little unh fan and just enjoy watching other teams play in april

Comment

Congratulations BC .

Comment

Originally posted by UML View Post
                Congratulations BC .
                Thank you. That was a battle. Neither team deserved to lose that one. Good season Lowell.
                'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Unbelievably intense game. BC made very few mistakes but when they did Lowell pounced. It was incredible - you couldn't make a single bad play against them without being punished.

Lowell played an outstanding game. All four of the BC goals were just nasty plays.
                  BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                  -
                  Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

two class teams that represent what is good in college hockey.

with 137 players on lowells roster over next 2 years it should be an interesting situation to watch

Comment

Aaaarrrggh. The only Hockey East team to advance to the FF is the only HE team I didn't want to see advance. Anyway, good game tonight by both teams. Congrats, BC, yet again. Good luck against Union -- who I am pulling for to win what I would believe would be their first national championship. BC, NoDak and (assuming they win tonight) Minny have each had more than their fair share.
                      We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found ourselves than by those which have occurred to others.
                      ---Blaise Pascal

When two opposite points of view are expressed with equal intensity, the truth does not necessarily lie exactly halfway between them. It is possible for one side to be simply wrong.
                      --Richard Dawkins

UNH Wildcats: Winners, 20XX NCAA Men's Hockey National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by goblue View Post
                        Aaaarrrggh. The only Hockey East team to advance to the FF is the only HE team I didn't want to see advance. Anyway, good game tonight by both teams. Congrats, BC, yet again. Good luck against Union -- who I am pulling for to win what I would believe would be their first national championship. BC, NoDak and (assuming they win tonight) Minny have each had more than their fair share.
                        Oh my. A Hockey East fan that wishes ill will toward BC hockey? That's a first.
                        'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Congrats BC. An amazing game for sure that I only wish that the outcome was the other way around :P

See you guys next season, this time with another set of Huskies around.
                          I'd probably be a lot less stressed if I wasn't a hockey fan, but where's the fun in that?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                            Oh my. A Hockey East fan that wishes ill will toward BC hockey? That's a first.
                            No ill will, fiver. If you beat Union, I will root against the other team you face. How's that for HE solidarity?
                            We are usually convinced more easily by reasons we have found ourselves than by those which have occurred to others.
                            ---Blaise Pascal

When two opposite points of view are expressed with equal intensity, the truth does not necessarily lie exactly halfway between them. It is possible for one side to be simply wrong.
                            --Richard Dawkins

UNH Wildcats: Winners, 20XX NCAA Men's Hockey National Championship

Comment

Just back from Worcester. That was a great, great hockey game. It's a shame it wasn't in the FF.

Comment

• Originally posted by CLS View Post
                                Just back from Worcester. That was a great, great hockey game. It's a shame it wasn't in the FF.
                                Western bias.

Comment

Working...
                                X