X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2nd Term Part VIII - The Thin Red Line

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
    Am I dreaming, or did Bob and I just get slammed by liberals for coming to the defense of a Democrat? Must be bizzaro-USCHO...

I noticed that myself!
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Gray View Post
      Some people will argue with you no matter what position you take or who support or not.

Gotta disagree with you on this one, Bob.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

Just saying that compared to a lot of stuff that's said, this was pretty mild. But, hey, whine all you want if that's what floats your boat.
        Idiot is idiot. I defend him then I immediately lose credibility ripping Limbaugh.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
          Gotta disagree with you on this one, Bob.
          Dang. I thought you'd be with me this time. Guess I gotta try harder!
          Originally posted by Priceless
          Good to see you're so reasonable.
          Originally posted by ScoobyDoo
          Very well, said.
          Originally posted by Rover
          A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

Some people will argue with you no matter what position you take or who support or not.
            No they won't!

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
              No they won't!
              Yes they will!
              Very well, said.
              A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

Yes they will!
                That's simply not true!

Comment

No they won't!
                  You vacuous toffee-nosed malodorous pervert!!!

Oh wait, that's next door.

Comment

That's simply not true!
                    Oh no! It's complicatedly true!
                    Very well, said.
                    A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

This week in Republicans.

Brett O’Donnell

Write that name down. He’s a former debate coach from Jerry Falwell’s college whom Rep. Paul Broun (R-Ga.) hired as a rhetoric coach. I posted that last week. Apparently Paul Broun paid him over $30,000 of taxpayer funds. And now apparently Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R-Wash.) has been caught paying the same guy with taxpayer funds. If you don't remember her she was the GOP's pick for the State of the Union response this year.

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...hics-questions

Ask your representative why taxpayers are paying this Brett guy. I'd say it certainly falls in the government waste category.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

In speaking of Boner, someone must be facing a primary election... http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/28/bo...a-party-group/

Comment

Subscribed because wasn't it more than one line?
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Don't worry everyone. Our fiscal house is in order. I give you the Paul Ryan 2015 budget.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/cong...-budget-n68771

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              Don't worry everyone. Our fiscal house is in order. I give you the Paul Ryan 2015 budget.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/cong...-budget-n68771
                              Give the man credit for one thing, at least he's consistent. Most people after being on a ticket that got its a ss fed to it even though the incumbent was running with unemployment at 8% would abandon their idiotic Randian plans for a conservative utopia, but not Paul Ryan. I give it 5 seconds before some pundidiot on CNN or ABC declares that this proposal will rocket him into the Presidency next time around.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                                Give the man credit for one thing, at least he's consistent. Most people after being on a ticket that got its a ss fed to it even though the incumbent was running with unemployment at 8% would abandon their idiotic Randian plans for a conservative utopia, but not Paul Ryan. I give it 5 seconds before some pundidiot on CNN or ABC declares that this proposal will rocket him into the Presidency next time around.
                                I love how he pays for his budget.
                                In recent years, the House Budget Committee chairman has struggled to actually pay for all of this – it’d insult smoke and mirrors to call Ryan’s financing “smoke and mirrors” – so this year he embraces “dynamic scoring.” In other words, Ryan believes he can pay for his wish list by implementing it, which he’s certain would make the economy soar, which means he’s comfortable counting predicted revenue as actual revenue.
                                http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-s...ril-fools-joke

Comment

Working...
                                X