X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2nd Term Part VIII - The Thin Red Line

Originally posted by walrus View Post
    Does any politician care about the problems of the average citizen?
    Nice try. You still pretending you hate both equally?
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Rover, you want to trim that to four paragraphs or are you going to make me do it?

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Why not just say you don't want to answer the question. Yes I dislike most long term politicians, doesn't matter what party.
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          It's true. He hates Democrats and Independents equally.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
            Rover, you want to trim that to four paragraphs or are you going to make me do it?
            Holy copyright infringement Batman!

Comment

I'm surprised our resident Fark Independents haven't commented on Bruce Braley's snafu. You'd think politicians would learn the mic is always on and you're always being filmed. But apparently not.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                I'm surprised our resident Fark Independents haven't commented on Bruce Braley's snafu. You'd think politicians would learn the mic is always on and you're always being filmed. But apparently not.
                He's an idiot.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireS...ssley-23057099

Next.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

And the problem with what Braley said is? It's not like he said anything about Grassley that is untrue and it wasn't even anything particularly nasty. But, I guess people need something to whine about instead of doing something productive with their time.
                  Originally posted by Priceless
                  Good to see you're so reasonable.
                  Originally posted by ScoobyDoo
                  Very well, said.
                  Originally posted by Rover
                  A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    He's not even an idiot. Nothing at all wrong with what he said. I'm a highly educated engineer with tons of experience who's routinely sought out by world-class companies, but there's no way in heck I'm qualified to be on the Senate Judiciary Committee and I wouldn't expect my fellow engineers to be up in arms if a candidate pointed that out. Sheesh, thicken up your skin, farmers!
                    If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                      He's not even an idiot. Nothing at all wrong with what he said. I'm a highly educated engineer with tons of experience who's routinely sought out by world-class companies, but there's no way in heck I'm qualified to be on the Senate Judiciary Committee and I wouldn't expect my fellow engineers to be up in arms if a candidate pointed that out. Sheesh, thicken up your skin, farmers!
                      He's an idiot for the way he said it. I agree with his premise, but if you're running for Senate you gotta be more couth than that. It's not nearly as bad as many of the GOP cadidate's rape comments from the last election cycles, but it was still stupid. Especially from a front-runner that will be facing a no name candidate from the other side.

Comment

"You know, education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq." -John Kerry, 2006

Similar gaffes, same stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Gray View Post
                          And the problem with what Braley said is? It's not like he said anything about Grassley that is untrue and it wasn't even anything particularly nasty. But, I guess people need something to whine about instead of doing something productive with their time.
                          I can see now how you excuse the idiocy the Republicans spew out every day.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            I can see now how you excuse the idiocy the Republicans spew out every day.
                            Just saying that compared to a lot of stuff that's said, this was pretty mild. But, hey, whine all you want if that's what floats your boat.
                            Very well, said.
                            A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

Am I dreaming, or did Bob and I just get slammed by liberals for coming to the defense of a Democrat? Must be bizzaro-USCHO...
                              If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                                Am I dreaming, or did Bob and I just get slammed by liberals for coming to the defense of a Democrat? Must be bizzaro-USCHO...
                                Some people will argue with you no matter what position you take or who support or not.
                                Very well, said.
                                A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

Working...
                                X