X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Seawolves vs Bulldogs: It Sure Won't Be A Catfight

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
    No. That **** shouldn't play here.

You're going to have to do better than that.
    Come on lighten up ,give him a medal............ He tried his best.
    Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
    UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Originally posted by golfhawkins View Post
      As I have said in the past, the "love" between UAA and UAF is strong and been showing up on this thread. So, I too have been enjoying the show. Now lets get back to bashing each other and enjoy Friday game!

I will throw the first bomb....................... How many toothless girl friends and fans are going to make it down from the Arctic circle for the game?
      LOL....they call it a toothbrush up here for a reason.
      If I had a cool pic or saying it would go here.

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
        He forgot to include "eskimos" and "igloos" ....
        That would've been preferable.
        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

I will be dressed in Ferris clothing from head to toe and cheering loudly at the game.
          That would be worth the price of a First Class Ticket and a limo from the airport to see you decked out in the latest that K Mart and the Fashion Bug has to offer, but in a town with no Starbucks I will pass on the trip and will never get to see your backwoods outfit unless you post it on “People of Wal-Mart” for me.................... I’ll be lookin.
          Last edited by Alaska Hockey; 03-20-2014, 07:42 PM.
          UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Comment

I will throw the first bomb....................... How many toothless girl friends and fans are going to make it down from the Arctic circle for the game?
            None......._airbanks lost.

Comment

Thanks. Now I gotta go get more popcorn.
              FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Alaska Hockey View Post
                That would be worth the price of a First Class Ticket and a limo from the airport to see you decked out in the latest that K Mart and the Fashion Bug has to offer, but in a town with no Starbucks I will pass on the trip and will never get to see your backwoods outfit unless you post it on “People of Wal-Mart” for me.................... I’ll be lookin.
                Unfortunately the K Mart in Big Rapids is going out of business... but maybe that will be better because we can get our backwoods get up for cheap? (I actually have no idea if K Mart even sells Ferris gear... I know Meijer does, not sure about the evil empire)

Unfortunately I cannot be at the game as I already had a commitment to attend a fundraiser for a local women's shelter. I think I swore when I realized they were the same day. I am going to have to turn my phone off while I am there otherwise I will just be freaking out about the game. If we make it to Saturday I will definitely be there in head to toe crimson and gold (except most of my Ferris apparel is from the days when we thought crimson was maroon) .

Student ticket sales have been good. There are at least 4 charter buses and the first 250 who signed up get free bus transport again Saturday if we win.

Comment

Originally posted by Meese View Post
                  Unfortunately the K Mart in Big Rapids is going out of business... (I actually have no idea if K Mart even sells Ferris gear)
                  Dude............That’s why they are closing their doors.

Comment

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel View Post
                    You act like the points separating 3rd place to 9th place were extreme. Yeah it sucks losing to UAA, but it's not like the Nanooks dominated all season to get to 3rd, it could have been anyone else depending on different results from the final regular season games. Nanooks played hard to get the final push there though.

I read in the CHN article that 6th was the highest UAA has ever finished...so I am also happy with the fact that the Nanooks finished higher than UAA ever has in the WCHA, regardless of there not being teams like Minny or UND anymore.

I would also take a measly home ice crowd over no home ice at all, so there's that.
                    Wow you spend a lot of daytime hours trolling. Can you even tell me what happened on Maury, Springer, and Dr. Phil today? Or were you down at the Mall staking your claim?
                    _AIRBANKS: THE "SPENARD" OF ALASKA.

Originally posted by birdman
                    No excuses from UAF fans, UAA beat us.

Comment

BTW, I haven't heard Birdman yapping his beak since we donkey-punched you sweethearts last weekend.

Chirp chirp?
                      _AIRBANKS: THE "SPENARD" OF ALASKA.

Originally posted by birdman
                      No excuses from UAF fans, UAA beat us.

Comment

Good luck to our fine young men tomorrow evening. Put a big fat stick in the Ferris Wheel's spoke and make them feel as stupid as Principal Rooney. Also it would be sweet if Ferris Bueller's Wheel is the only team from Michigan in the NCAA's. That doesn't mean I'm cheering for Denver (which will never ever ever happen); it's just that ... well it's Michigan. Nuff said.
                        Last edited by uaafanblog; 03-20-2014, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by uaafanblog View Post
                          Good luck to our fine young men tomorrow evening. Put a big fat stick in the Ferris Wheel's spoke and make them feel as stupid as Principal Rooney. Also it would be sweet if Ferris Bueller's Wheel is the only team from Michigan in the NCAA's. That doesn't mean I'm cheering for Denver (which will never ever ever happen); it's just that ... well it's Michigan. Nuff said.
                          It was bad enough when we had those jerks from the edge of nowhere on this thread.
                          Jeeeezzzz now your pal Vizoroo will be over here.
                          At least he's sometimes interesting.
                          And only for a day.
                          Last edited by Seawolf Fan; 03-20-2014, 11:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Seawolf Fan View Post
                            It was bad enough when we had those jerks from the edge of nowhere on this thread.
                            Jeeeezzzz now your pal Vizoroo will be over here.
                            At least he's sometimes interesting.
                            And only for a day.
                            Viz is one of the nice DU fans.
                            Originally Posted by aparch
                            I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
                              Viz is one of the nice DU fans.
                              Maybe he will regale us with a PJ's tale.

Comment

Also Viz is a she.

But if you really want me to tell you a PJ's story that involves a trio of DU fans (none of which were viz) I'd be happy to. Especially, since the main female DU fan in the story was a puck-bunny from Fairbanks. Nah ... I'll save that for my book, it's far far far far far far too epic for this place.

Comment

Working...
                                X