Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alaskana View Post
    WOW, just WOW.

What A Game. First off, a huge hat tip to the Seawolf players and staff. You all pulled off a hell of a season. I am VERY proud of you all and am very impressed by the incredible season you all have had!

Second of all, this was one hell of a game. To come back from 0-2 to score FOUR UNANSWERED GOALS was flipping incredible in my book. Was it disappointing to lose after having a 2 goal lead at that point? Yes. BUT, I will always remember the ferocity and tenacity you guys played with and have earned my utmost respect this season.

Lastly, it doesn't really bother me that certain UAF fans are buzzing around here like flies on a dead hog in the summer heat. Let them wallow in our defeat. If that's all they have to cling on I feel bad for them. I really do.

I, however, have so much faith and confidence that our Seawolves are finally finding their stride under the awesome leadership of coach Thomas. You, sir, ROCK!
    Extremely well said!!

Comment

Lastly, it doesn't really bother me that certain UAF fans are buzzing around here like flies on a dead hog in the summer heat. Let them wallow in our defeat. If that's all they have to cling on I feel bad for them. I really do.
      There's only 1 fly buzzing, because all the other FU fans get it. The only thing UA_ Ice Angel really "gets" is the welfare check on the 1st of the month.

Holiday is now accepting Quest Cards...
      _AIRBANKS: THE "SPENARD" OF ALASKA.

Originally posted by birdman
      No excuses from UAF fans, UAA beat us.

Comment

• Re: Seawolves vs Bulldogs: It Sure Won't Be A Catfight

Originally posted by UAA08 View Post
        There's only 1 fly buzzing, because all the other FU fans get it. The only thing UA_ Ice Angel really "gets" is the welfare check on the 1st of the month.

Holiday is now accepting Quest Cards...
        Good point. Indeed, I should have made my UAF reference singular, not plural, as it was pretty much 1 UAF fan that was 'buzzing'. And I liked your zinger towards UA_ Ice Angel, that was well played. .

Comment

Thanks, Wolfman! May we be toasting a UAA playoff victory in a year's time.

Comment

Thanks, Wolfman! May we be toasting a UAA playoff victory in a year's time.
            Absolutely 100 percent agree!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel View Post
              Firing on all cylinders? They were all one goal games...and if the Nooks had consistent goaltending then it would have been a different story Saturday.

We can't stand the fact that UAA leads the overall match up? How abot UAA fans can't stand that twice since it started now we've won 5 straight Gov Cups in the series. Also UAA fans can't stand we outperform them in the skills department when it comes to shootouts.

I'd rather lose to my rival because some of our key players were injured than go on to get whooped by Ferris. Your season may be longer but only by a week. Enjoy it!
              So you'd rather win the Governor's Cup, lose the first round of the nWCHA playoffs to your rivals, and have your season end.

As opposed to:

Lose the Governor's Cup, win the first round of the nWCHA playoffs against your rivals on their home ice, and then the opportunity to play in the nWCHA Final Five?

Odd.
              Last edited by AKSWF; 03-22-2014, 01:38 AM.
              Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
                You Keep proving my point. Your more obsessed with us losing than your team winning.
                She does seem to post more when we lose...
                Just to be clear. My disinterest in this team became of the Uni's disinterest. Without the success of the hockey team, the other teams would not be where they are. Way to pay back the hockey team. **** UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Hal9K View Post
                  She don't get it Suze, she's obsessed with her gubners cup and her skilled team that won it in a shoot out, meanwhile that same skilled team went down in a game 7 at home to the 6th place team in the league. Give it up sweetness save it for next year, when your team will see some game time again.
                  Oh snap.

Comment

Congrats to Ferris State! Sounded like a crazy game!
                    All that was left, then, was for the Nanooks to celebrate with their fans. And for the Seawolves to get one last earful of the rowdies from Fairbanks.

"I've got a lot of expletives I'd like to use,'' Fournier said, slumped in his locker room stall. "It's very embarrassing when you're playing on your home ice and they have more fans and they're louder.

"We might as well have played the games in Fairbanks.''

Comment

Congratulations to the Ferris Bulldogs on a hard fought victory!
                      Doesn't matter what is said on these boards our Seawolves did us proud!!!
                      It's a new day and a GREAT day to be a Seawolf!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X