Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#6 Boston College at #3 Clarkson -- 2014 NCAA Quarterfinal: Eagles Invade PotsVegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: #6 Boston College at #3 Clarkson -- 2014 NCAA Quarterfinal: Eagles Invade PotsVeg

I think I'm going to have to root for BC in Hamden if Clarkson loses. I'm certainly not rooting for any sort of roadkill or any team that can't manage to have anything more than a color in their name.
    Clarkson Golden Knights Men
    10 Time ECAC Regular Season Champs
    5 Time ECAC Tournament Champs
    21 NCAA Tournament Appearances

Undefeated - 1956

Clarkson Golden Knights Women
    ECAC Regular Season Champs - 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018
    ECAC Tournament Champs - 2017, 2018
    7 NCAA Tournament Appearances

Frozen Four - 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018
    National Champions - 2014, 2017, 2018

Comment

Originally posted by FireKnight View Post
      I think I'm going to have to root for BC in Hamden if Clarkson loses. I'm certainly not rooting for any sort of roadkill or any team that can't manage to have anything more than a color in their name.
      It's your job to turn BC into roadkill.
      "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
      And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Re: #6 Boston College at #3 Clarkson -- 2014 NCAA Quarterfinal: Eagles Invade PotsVeg

Originally posted by ARM View Post
        It's your job to turn BC into roadkill.
        I hope they do but I'm not woofing. I don't know anything about BC and I'm very concerned about Ambrose's injury. When I say that CCT only had one quality scoring chance in 60 minutes on Sunday against Cornell, it's not an exaggeration. Granted, if Ambrose is out (which I'd grade as highly likely with limited information), the coaches will have a week to put together a game plan as opposed to the 20-hour turnaround after Saturday's game.

Undefeated - 1956

Comment

Granted, if Ambrose is out (which I'd grade as highly likely with limited information), the coaches will have a week to put together a game plan as opposed to the 20-hour turnaround after Saturday's game.
          IIRC, you had to play without her last year for a few games, and the offense fell off rather sharply. Time for your senior class to lead the way.

EDIT: Now I remember, she was out when you played BC and the Eagles' fans got all fired up because they thought they were four goals better than you.
          Last edited by ARM; 03-10-2014, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
            How are the wings? This is probably the most important question you will ever be asked.
            Went to Clarkson for Four Years. If you want good wings go across the street to Eben's Hearth. Best Wings I've ever had. And I've been to Anchor Bar in Buffalo.

Comment

I think I'm going to have to root for BC in Hamden if Clarkson loses.
              Oh I've been on the Clarkson bandwagon since day 1. Absolutely who I'm rooting for if we lose.
              Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
              Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
              Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by Bhikukhu View Post
                Went to Clarkson for Four Years. If you want good wings go across the street to Eben's Hearth. Best Wings I've ever had. And I've been to Anchor Bar in Buffalo.
                Oh man WING FIGHT!

I encourage more people to chime in on this Eben's Hearth vs. McDuff's debate. I don't think you all realize how seriously I take this discussion.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                  Oh man WING FIGHT!

I encourage more people to chime in on this Eben's Hearth vs. McDuff's debate. I don't think you all realize how seriously I take this discussion.
                  I would highly suggest staying far away from Duffs after game if you don't like the college bar scene. It's not exactly the cleanest place either.

Comment

I would highly suggest staying far away from Duffs after game if you don't like the college bar scene.
                    I can see TTT liking the College Bar Scene, Wing fight and all.

It's not exactly the cleanest place either.
                    Is that not the standard for a college bar scene place ?.

Comment

Originally posted by OnMAA View Post
                      I can see TTT liking the College Bar Scene, Wing fight and all.
                      I don't know; he's pretty mellow in person, beyond the "Let's go Eagles!" chants. DC, on the other hand, gets a little more rowdy in person. Not that it's a bad thing.

Comment

I don't know; he's pretty mellow in person
                        SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you're supposed to keep that hush-hush

Comment

I would highly suggest staying far away from Duffs after game if you don't like the college bar scene. It's not exactly the cleanest place either.
                          I did make that disclaimer about Duffs when I first mentioned it. And as far as clean, it's cleaner than a couple of the other dive bars in town but yes, on a scale of 1 to 10, still probably only ranks a 3 for clean.

I've never had Eben's wings … hell, don't even think they had them when I was there. My last stop at Eben's was for lunch and it was a liquid lunch.

Undefeated - 1956

Comment

I don't know; he's pretty mellow in person, beyond the "Let's go Eagles!" chants. DC, on the other hand, gets a little more rowdy in person. Not that it's a bad thing.
                            He can be more mellow unless a certain Ms. Anderson is involved. And if you think DC is truly rowdy you really haven't seen me in action , though I seem to remember meeting you one bc-Minny QF game.

Comment

Originally posted by NUWH DogHouse View Post
                              And if you think DC is truly rowdy you really haven't seen me in action ,
                              I've definitely heard you in action on more than one NU webcast. So yes, I could see where you'd be rowdier than DC.

Originally posted by NUWH DogHouse View Post
                              … though I seem to remember meeting you one bc-Minny QF game.
                              I don't think I've had the pleasure. It's doubtful that a Husky fan would come to Minnesota to watch BC in a QF, and my only trip to Boston was for the 2009 FF. Did we meet then? I remember meeting IceIsNice, val', Sean, and many UNH fans. If I met you and don't remember I'm sorry; I've been trying hard to forget that semifinal day.

Comment

I've definitely heard you in action on more than one NU webcast. So yes, I could see where you'd be rowdier than DC.

I don't think I've had the pleasure. It's doubtful that a Husky fan would come to Minnesota to watch BC in a QF, and my only trip to Boston was for the 2009 FF. Did we meet then? I remember meeting IceIsNice, val', Sean, and many UNH fans. If I met you and don't remember I'm sorry; I've been trying hard to forget that semifinal day.
                                Well of late if you have heard me in action it is only doing the color. But I seem to remember it being a quarter final at Conte and the eagles won. I didn't go to Agganis that year, I typically avoid that place (the bu strip mall can be hazardous to the health of Husky fans in NU gear). I was walking around with TTT and I recollect him talking to you and saying you were ARM on here, but that was before I was a poster myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X